IMG/GIF Conor won round 3, will win rematch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
You know, for trolling to really be effective it has to be somewhat targeted and fit the narrative. You are just throwing out nonsense now and it's not really landing or scoring as you intend. You are really just exposing yourself as a troll at this point.

Keep up the good work.

Relax, I'm just having a little fun.

Khabib doesn't bust up too many of his opponents. He breaks them mentally and physically. He allegedly spent most of that layoff training. If not, then he has no one to blame but himself.

The Mayweather fight set him up for life (in theory) and he's a new father. He can try to manufacture drive, but it would be fake. He's not hungry like he was when he was chasing Aldo.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Relax, I'm just having a little fun.

Khabib doesn't bust up too many of his opponents. He breaks them mentally and physically. He allegedly spent most of that layoff training. If not, then he has no one to blame but himself.

The Mayweather fight set him up for life (in theory) and he's a new father. He can try to manufacture drive, but it would be fake. He's not hungry like he was when he was chasing Aldo.
OK, lol. Yeah good post. I'm not sure if Conor can find it any more at this point. Remains to be seen.

This is actually the first time I was ever rooting for Conor to win. In the past I have wanted him to be humbled. I'm not sure what changed other than I realized that he made things entertaining.

I knew Khabib was huge threat though. I thought it was going to be over with in round one when he got him down but it continued. I think Khabib's main goal was just to empty Conor's gas tank in the first 3 rounds. I think the beating would have come in the 4th and 5th but he tapped him out instead.

Hopefully Conor finds that edge again. He's too entertaining not to be a part of the sport still. Khabib will probably be gone for a while after his outburst. Shame really because he is at the top of his game.