Conor's on that good shit again...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Don't think he's just made enough money to say fuck it and do his own thing?
Half of his IG updates are him promoting his whiskey or clothing line. The other half are of him training.

He wants to fight again, but it will have to be for what he feels he's worth.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Half of his IG updates are him promoting his whiskey or clothing line. The other half are of him training.

Half of Nate's IG posts are promoting a soda drink that uses stevia instead of sugar or some cannabis sponsor. The other half are of him training.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
This is Conor’s 2nd or 3rd retirement

Negotiations 100%

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
dude he made the BBC front news page. you realise the magnitude of an outrageous thug like Conor gaining that much mainstream attention? - then performing a volte-face?

he has gone too far this time. too believable. if he came back, he would appear in the minds of many observers, as a fighter with no hunger, who is addicted to the spotlight.

M

member 3289

Half of Nate's IG posts are promoting a soda drink that uses stevia instead of sugar or some cannabis sponsor. The other half are of him training.

I hate to break it to you but Nate couldn't fill a parking lot if he wasn't fighting Conor McGregor

M

member 603

Zevia is legit.... Zero sugar, all the regular and ghetto flavors (grape, strawberry, orange).... If you're not trying to ingest copious amounts of sugar, but still want to enjoy soda, look into it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Zevia is legit.... Zero sugar, all the regular and ghetto flavors (grape, strawberry, orange).... If you're not trying to ingest copious amounts of sugar, but still want to enjoy soda, look into it.
Don't forget cream soda!

M

member 603

Don't forget cream soda!
This may be a whole separate thread topic.... Is cream soda considered ghetto or regular? I say regular flavors are the colas, lemon-lime, root beer, cream soda, ginger ale, and the "Dr" varieties..... Ghetto would be anything I could only get in a Bronx bodega like Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Pineapple, Mango (or any variant of tropical fruit)... But it's up for debate.

FYI Zevia's cream soda is delicious.... I have done events with this company and have gotten free product and SWAG from them well before Nate was endorsing them... Great people

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This may be a whole separate thread topic.... Is cream soda considered ghetto or regular? I say regular flavors are the colas, lemon-lime, root beer, cream soda, ginger ale, and the "Dr" varieties..... Ghetto would be anything I could only get in a Bronx bodega like Grape, Orange, Strawberry, Pineapple, Mango (or any variant of tropical fruit)... But it's up for debate.

FYI Zevia's cream soda is delicious.... I have done events with this company and have gotten free product and SWAG from them well before Nate was endorsing them... Great people
Interesting debate for sure. My first thought is if you can request it by just the colour it's ghetto. Ginger ale and black cherry probably wouldn't make the same list .