General Cool Hand @Splinty

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
name your date and your Waffle House.

Only utensils/preparation available on the table/menu.
No laxatives or emesis-bowl techniques. In the mouth, out somewhere else without assistance.
As much condiment or beverage as you choose.

to be livestreamed or witnessed by respectable folks.

- The Captain

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
name your date and your Waffle House.

Only utensils/preparation available on the table/menu.
No laxatives or emesis-bowl techniques. In the mouth, out somewhere else without assistance.
As much condiment or beverage as you choose.

to be livestreamed or witnessed by respectable folks.

- The Captain
are you testing for performance enhancing marijuana?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just got off a central Texas river from tubing and drinking 64oz of redbull and vodka. This is all too much.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What kinda calories are we looking at for an average, waffle house waffle, topped with butter and syrup?
I'd imagine most waffle house waffles are oversized, so 500/600 calories + 100 calories butter + 100 calories syrup.

These are all made up figures, I really have no idea.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I'd like to ask for a consideration. I have no time coming up in which I can burn an entire day sitting in a waffle house sun up to sundown.

As a proof of concept can I cook the waffles at home using this or similar recipe?

I can cook a few every few hours. I'll take a bite of three waffles at once (since I'm still thinking that's the best plan here) then a pic so you know the next three are fresh with no bites. And so forth.

I can do this on my next weekend call day where I'm taking call from home and can't go anywhere but the hospital.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like to ask for a consideration. I have no time coming up in which I can burn an entire day sitting in a waffle house sun up to sundown.

As a proof of concept can I cook the waffles at home using this or similar recipe?

I can cook a few every few hours. I'll take a bite of three waffles at once (since I'm still thinking that's the best plan here) then a pic so you know the next three are fresh with no bites. And so forth.

I can do this on my next weekend call day where I'm taking call from home and can't go anywhere but the hospital.
It needs to be live streamed.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What kinda calories are we looking at for an average, waffle house waffle, topped with butter and syrup?
I'd imagine most waffle house waffles are oversized, so 500/600 calories + 100 calories butter + 100 calories syrup.

These are all made up figures, I really have no idea.

About 500 for waffle and a little syrup.
I'm looking at 1500 x 4 iterations I'm thinking = 6000 calories.

Gross.