cop tazes kid in the spine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The footage was given to us from our friends at FilmingCops.com.

According to the person who took the video, the 13-year-old was simply skateboarding when the officer approached.

The witness explained the details to FilmingCops:

The child was 13-yrs-old (on the video other witnesses assume he’s “15 or 16″ but according to the source he is in fact 13). He was riding on his skateboard with other young boys behind a shopping center, and there happened to be a patrol car parked nearby.

At some point an officer inside of the patrol car told the 13-yr-old child to “get in the car.”

The child replied, “Why?”

The officer then warned, “You don’t want to get dropped.”

According to witnesses, the officer then attacked the boy, hitting him from behind as the boy was skateboarding. He then got on the boys back and began choking him, according to witnesses. The video shows the choking and the subsequent tasering to the child’s spine.

The boy can be heard in the video writhing in pain as the officer attempts to subdue him.

“Put your fucking hands behind your back!” shouts the officer. To which the child replies, “I can’t.”

The witnesses can be heard telling the officer, “He’s just a kid.”

The officer then loads the beaten and tasered child into his patrol car and begins walking towards the people filming. The video then ends.

According to the witnesses, the officer then proceeded to confiscate everyone’s cellphones and deleted their video. This one video below managed to make it out.

The Free Thought Project reached out to the San Diego Sheriff’s Department Fallbrook location, but they were unable to provide any details.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What the fuc-? I have to look into this more. The difficulty here is, "hey, call the police, uh, call a different police".....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Disgusting. The pricks like this guy in the video, give good cops (and there are plenty) a bad name. It's a huge problem for US law enforcement. A small % of idiots give everyone a bad rap. This fuck should be terminated and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Disgusting. The pricks like this guy in the video, give good cops (and there are plenty) a bad name. It's a huge problem for US law enforcement. A small % of idiots give everyone a bad rap. This fuck should be terminated and prosecuted to the fullest extent.
Maybe we on,y saw the video that excluded some lawbreaking activity, just saying.........and I'm known for jumping all over what I believe to be abusive cops.......though, either way I have a problem with someone choking another and feeling the need to taser said person in the spine.....need to know the whole story, wishy washy as I am with these things....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe we on,y saw the video that excluded some lawbreaking activity, just saying.........and I'm known for jumping all over what I believe to be abusive cops.......though, either way I have a problem with someone choking another and feeling the need to taser said person in the spine.....need to know the whole story, wishy washy as I am with these things....
We'll never know the whole story, but if witness accounts & the cop trying to erase all video (evidence) mean anything, this guy is an asshole that should do time.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They were probably breaking the law by skateboarding. Clearly putting other people's lives, including the officers and their own at risk. One of them could have fallen and cracked their head open. I applaud the officer for stopping their nefarious activities and protecting them from hurting themselves.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
I thought we taught kids not to get in strangers' cars. Cops should support that.

Okay check it, when I was 10 and my brother 8 we were walking home from a dollar matinee at our junkass downtown theatre*. We were around the literal corner from our junkass house when this cop pulls up and yells at us to get in the car. All I can think of is warnings about pedos so I say to my brother, Run! We both take off screaming. I realise the car and uniform would be difficult to fake but again, I was 10.

So the cop stomps the gas and as we run into our junkass yard screaming for our mother he jumps the curb, leaps out of the car, and charges after us. My mother and our pit bull burst out and she's like What the fuck is going on here and my dopey pit bull thinks it's a game. The cop says to my Mum, What the hell are you teaching your kids, to run from the police? And we're screaming, We're being kidnapped! He said what bad kids we were and my Mum fucking verbally ripped his face off and called the station.

Turns out some teenagers were lighting fires in another neighbourhood and this guy shows up in ours, which was as I've said was junkass, and decides we must have been perps. I would like to ask him, did he really think two little kids did it, or did he just have a power thing? We were boring kids. We got in fistfights, but had straight As and shit. But poor. I dunno.

I think of this often, lately, every time I see something like this, only now the story has lots of alternate endings that weren't imaginable to a 10 yr old. It's like a horrible, junkass Choose Your Own Adventure.

*No, we're not the Diaz brothers, but maybe you can guess why they're our favourite fighters.

Sorry for venting. This shit upsets me. That kid is just a fucking kid.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I thought we taught kids not to get in strangers' cars. Cops should support that.

Okay check it, when I was 10 and my brother 8 we were walking home from a dollar matinee at our junkass downtown theatre*. We were around the literal corner from our junkass house when this cop pulls up and yells at us to get in the car. All I can think of is warnings about pedos so I say to my brother, Run! We both take off screaming. I realise the car and uniform would be difficult to fake but again, I was 10.

So the cop stomps the gas and as we run into our junkass yard screaming for our mother he jumps the curb, leaps out of the car, and charges after us. My mother and our pit bull burst out and she's like What the fuck is going on here and my dopey pit bull thinks it's a game. The cop says to my Mum, What the hell are you teaching your kids, to run from the police? And we're screaming, We're being kidnapped! He said what bad kids we were and my Mum fucking verbally ripped his face off and called the station.

Turns out some teenagers were lighting fires in another neighbourhood and this guy shows up in ours, which was as I've said was junkass, and decides we must have been perps. I would like to ask him, did he really think two little kids did it, or did he just have a power thing? We were boring kids. We got in fistfights, but had straight As and shit. But poor. I dunno.

I think of this often, lately, every time I see something like this, only now the story has lots of alternate endings that weren't imaginable to a 10 yr old. It's like a horrible, junkass Choose Your Own Adventure.

*No, we're not the Diaz brothers, but maybe you can guess why they're our favourite fighters.

Sorry for venting. This shit upsets me. That kid is just a fucking kid.
He's not 5. Along with not going with strangers I was taught to respect police and realized the possible consequences of not.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He's not 5. Along with not going with strangers I was taught to respect police and realized the possible consequences of not.
Do you consider tasing people that are being restrained as appropriate consequences?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Do you consider tasing people that are being restrained as appropriate consequences?
If you are fighting the cop yes. The video shows nothing other than a wrestling match ending in a taser. I by no means think there is not shaddy shit happening all the time. However i was raised in a past generation that you took personal responsibility for finding yourself in bad situations and still have the street smarts to walk away un harmed . Id probley be better off staying in the mma forum. I'm starting to feel like angry inch and jettdog have accounts here with 30% of all topics anti police.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Hey, I wasn't taught to disrespect police. I was a bookish and straightlaced person (still am). What happened there was a miscommunication, and given the cop's aggressive and intimidating opening address to us, and that he was an adult endowed with authority, salary and training, I believe he should have been taught better.

In terms of the 13 yr old, he's 13. He has no concept that consequences for him include near immediate tazing. I'm amazed that a grown, weaponed man would lunge for the chance to hurt or scare a kid when he has a chance to just talk to him, leave a lasting positive impression. It's oddly short-range thinking.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Hey, I wasn't taught to disrespect police. I was a bookish and straightlaced person (still am). What happened there was a miscommunication, and given the cop's aggressive and intimidating opening address to us, and that he was an adult endowed with authority, salary and training, I believe he should have been taught better.

In terms of the 13 yr old, he's 13. He has no concept that consequences for him include near immediate tazing. I'm amazed that a grown, weaponed man would lunge for the chance to hurt or scare a kid when he has a chance to just talk to him, leave a lasting positive impression. It's oddly short-range thinking.
I don't disagree but what if prior to taping he asked the kid twice to not skateboard and the kid told him to screw off. Would that make a difference.
Maybe 13 year olds now a days not knowing consequences is a bigger problem. If with all the anti cop news they are not catching on or being taught how to interact that is a problem. In 2 more years he will be driving. Does he need a couple head on collisions to learn not to cross the yellow line.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

And I was referring to the 13 year old not how you were raised.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If you are fighting the cop yes. The video shows nothing other than a wrestling match ending in a taser. I by no means think there is not shaddy shit happening all the time. However i was raised in a past generation that you took personal responsibility for finding yourself in bad situations and still have the street smarts to walk away un harmed . Id probley be better off staying in the mma forum. I'm starting to feel like angry inch and jettdog have accounts here with 30% of all topics anti police.
If the cop couldn't restrain a 13 year old kid without a taser, then he is in the wrong job. And that kid didn't seem to be fighting him as he had his arm round his neck. Instead of reaching for his taser, he could have reached for his cuffs.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
If the cop couldn't restrain a 13 year old kid without a taser, then he is in the wrong job. And that kid didn't seem to be fighting him as he had his arm round his neck. Instead of reaching for his taser, he could have reached for his cuffs.
Seems like the kid is trying to wrestle him from what I see. I don't necessarily disagree with you at all. I just need more context to want to hang someone.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
And I agree all cops should look like roided sapp.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
You don't need to Arnie to out muscle a 13 year old.
I believe many of these confrontations would never happen. To many cops are fat slobs or 140lb men. They make these people feel like they "could take them". I don't think Michael brown charges 1996 Mark Coleman or mark Kerr. Society has taken the " how dare you disrespect me" attitude. That goes for everyone including cops. As long as that is an accepted attitude the problem will only get worse.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
This is the content I prefer to discuss off topic

FB_IMG_1433371436813.jpg