General Cops are worthless

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I wish I had outlaw MC friends to rely on. I'd likely choose them over police too if I had the choice. But that's not realistic to today's standard of living.

What current law or police standard operating procedure do you specifically have issue with?
Harassing non white kids and leaving white kids alone because they either identify with the white kids or are ethnic kids who struggled with grade 9 calc so they had to become cops and now have to fall in line with the unwritten SOP of annoying shitskins like me

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Harassing non white kids and leaving white kids alone because they either identify with the white kids or are ethnic kids who struggled with grade 9 calc so they had to become cops and now have to fall in line with the unwritten SOP of annoying shitskins like me
Unwritten SOP? You think the whites in a multi-ethnic police force conspire behind closed doors to harass non-whites in your area? Or is your police force white only and it's natural for them?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
It's almost like you want racism to not exist, but everything you see is racial. I don't think you can have it both ways.
So my example from last week where the cops drove past white kids to harrass my kid (the only non white kid in the street ) I should just take as pure coincidence and move on? wonder why they didnt deny it when I called them "racist pigs" to their faces?

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So my example from last week where the cops drove past white kids to harrass my kid (the only non white kid in the street ) I should just take as pure coincidence and move on? wonder why they didnt deny it when I called them "racist pigs" to their faces?
No. I don't think your little boy was the victim of police racism. And I hope you're not teaching him that the police have a natural bias against him.

Philando Castille would be a good example of a victim of police racism.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Unwritten SOP? You think the whites in a multi-ethnic police force conspire behind closed doors to harass non-whites in your area? Or is your police force white only and it's natural for them?
Mainly white and its part of their culture for both non white and their underling ethnic cops to annoy ethnics

No its not natural for whites to be racist, the people who have most aggressively defended me against racists when I was a kid we're our neighbour's kids.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
No. I don't think your little boy was the victim of police racism. And I hope you're not teaching him that the police have a natural bias against him.

Philando Castille would be a good example of a victim of police racism.
I will be ABSOLUTELY teaching him that, I already teach them that firemen are good people, paramedics are good people, cops he needs to avoid..

I fucking hate those cunts

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I will be ABSOLUTELY teaching him that, I already teach them that firemen are good people, paramedics are good people, cops he needs to avoid..

I fucking hate those cunts
To each their own I suppose. I hope our sons don't fight each other in WWIII. lol

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
I mean those 2nd amendment dummies who walk around town with a rifle strapped to their back. Definitely asking for it.

Funny that you should mention that. Here's a video of the Battousai getting jammed up for doing a first amendment audit when another auditor doing a second amendment audit comes up open carrying an AR15 and doesn't get half the attention that he did.

View: https://youtu.be/EMet-8bUJA8

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Good example, as it throws race out of the equation. What law or standard operation procedure used here would you prefer to see changed?

They are harassing the Battousai for quietly filming in public when southside slaker210 walks up carrying a slung AR15, confronting them and swearing. I would suggest paying less attention to the quiet unarmed guy filming and more attention to the confrontational guy with the rifle.

View: https://youtu.be/DWXi8HtL2Zo

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They are harassing the Battousai for quietly filming in public when southside slaker210 walks up carrying a slung AR15, confronting them and swearing. I would suggest paying less attention to the quiet unarmed guy filming and more attention to the confrontational guy with the rifle.

View: https://youtu.be/DWXi8HtL2Zo
I watched them both. And that's why I reference SOP. You think those cops can just ignore their first subject of interest and hop to another because it may be perceived as of higher importance? Best they could have done is called for backup. In other words, wasting more tax money and manpower on two idiots trying to be youtube famous.

Cop explained himself perfectly here:

I can't see what somebody is posting but it's a load of absolute bullshit Amirite?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I watched them both. And that's why I reference SOP. You think those cops can just ignore their first subject of interest and hop to another because it may be perceived as of higher importance? Best they could have done is called for backup. In other words, wasting more tax money and manpower on two idiots trying to be youtube famous.

Cop explained himself perfectly here:
That guy sounds like he could do with this book

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Oh fuck off with that systematic racism shit. I was harassed by cops constantly as a suburban white kid.
Try living in the country as a couple of white kids never meaning any harm, but being in trouble with the law since the day you were born.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Some cops are. Not all of them though.

I hate you all for posting shit that makes me defend cops.

As much as I dislike cops, there was one night at the corner of Clark and Superior just outside of Superior Liquors (great store btw) when 2 cops were trying to subdue some raging crackhead, I offered my help to subdue the perp but they told me to stand down. So I cracked a beer and walked away.

Last edited:

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Try living in the country as a couple of white kids never meaning any harm, but being in trouble with the law since the day you were born.
So they used to walk past black kids who were your friends who were doing the same shit as you to get you into trouble?

Wowzers