General Cops save 3 yr old's life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
No, I just know people who own pools.
You can't really say no to that the way you framed it.

Anyhow it's a luxury/hobby that comes with expense in one way or the other, like many things do.
Some people might not be aware enough beforehand and get annoyed then later.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Same as any other hobby that consumes resources, which pretty much includes all of em.
Most other hobbies don't include that high of a maintenance level and I cant think of any that devalue your property.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Most other hobbies don't include that high of a maintenance level and I cant think of any that devalue your property.
Depends, if you build a tennis court on it or something like that, it's pretty much the same.
Either way both can be build back/dismantled. I helped people doing that a while ago, they now grow vegetables where their pool once was. And yes they were tired of maintaining it while not using it enough. :)

But a pool ain't that bad as far as maintenance goes with water filters/pumps and a robot cleaning it imo.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Depends, if you build a tennis court on it or something like that, it's pretty much the same.
Either way both can be build back/dismantled. I helped people doing that a while ago, they now grow vegetables where their pool once was. And yes they were tired of maintaining it while not using it enough. :)

But a pool ain't that bad as far as maintenance goes with water filters/pumps and a robot cleaning it imo.
You don't run the risk of your kid drowning on a tennis court. Pools are this never ending trade off of expenses.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pools and boats yachts are worth every single penny.
Those that say otherwise have dad bods and hate bikinis.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
WTF is wrong with dad bods bruh, chicks dig it, shows you aren't afraid of commitment.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Get a boat, you basically light a suitcase filled with money on fire every year.
Talking to boat owners, they often seem to feel to have to use the boat even when they rather would spend their time otherwise sometimes.

There is some wise saying about not having more freedom the more you own somewhere in that.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Talking to boat owners, they often seem to feel to have to use the boat even when they rather would spend their time otherwise sometimes.

There is some wise saying about not having more freedom the more you own somewhere in that.
pffffffffffffffffft, I'd rather be out on mine than doing just about anything else. Probably going to go for a cruise on lunch.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
M

member 1013

Member when dad bods were in? I was beating away pussy of medium quality with a stick