General Cops stop dangerous man in disability scooter chair from entering Lowe's using bullets

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm not really educated on those topics and kind of the general ramifications for those changes. I don't even know what 1033 allocations are. Mind giving me a quick reason why those items are the priority?
i posted a thread about cops stealing, 1033 is where they give Bearcats, 50BMGs and other MilSurp equipment to podunk Sheriffs and such.
Depts spend a shitload keeping them up, and then they feel like they have to use them. PDs aren't paying for a lot of those ARs.

Qualified Immunity is the worst, it basically means that there has to be an existing case where that exact thing happened, or the individual officer's can't be expected to know that activity is illegal. But it's crazy, cops stealing $200k, judges saying there's a difference between loosing a dog on an unarmed suspect in a "ditch" vs a "ravine"...

It's the Zero Accountability Clause for police, same as Prosecutors have...look at the Coffey and Rittenhouse prosecutions...look up Harry Connick Sr (not the piano, his dad)

I'd say Qualified Immunity is the worst, it shields horrible conduct from consequences.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Lol can you imagine. They blow the tire out and he skids out aggressively like the movies before exploding randomly
Plot twist, he miraculously survives but takes out the keystone cops in the process!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
posted a thread about cops stealing, 1033 is where they give Bearcats, 50BMGs and other MilSurp equipment to podunk Sheriffs and such.
Depts spend a shitload keeping them up, and then they feel like they have to use them. PDs aren't paying for a lot of those ARs.

Okay I just didn't know the name of this. Yeah that's terrible. I see the same thing and pretty much every industry and especially government. Got to use it or you won't get any more of the good stuff. Stuff. Got to justify the bigger budget every year etc. If all you've got is a hammer...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Okay I just didn't know the name of this. Yeah that's terrible. I see the same thing and pretty much every industry and especially government. Got to use it or you won't get any more of the good stuff. Stuff. Got to justify the bigger budget every year etc. If all you've got is a hammer...
if all you got is a hammer, every problem involves Steven Seagal.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
one thing I've noticed travelling the world is that the US is one of the few places that uses unmarked cars to issue traffic citations.

literally the only time I saw a cop behind someone in Israel was helping them change a tire.
The UK has unmarked cars on traffic duty.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
I’m a big supporter of law enforcement and come from a law enforcement family. But this video is a great example of a bad cop. This could be called murder. It’s crazy this guy was given a badge and gun.

T

The Big Guy

He could have killed someone with that wheelchair

Cop had to do it