Cormier: Khabib will be ‘the only guy that never loses’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After defeating Al Iaquinta at UFC 223 to win the UFC lightweight title, Khabib Nurmagomedov also extended his undefeated streak, as he now holds a record of 26-0. And for teammate Daniel Cormier, this trend will remain throughout Khabib’s career.

“He’ll be the only guy that never loses,” Cormier said during a media scrum on Tuesday (via MMA Fighting). “He’s not going to lose, man. They won’t know how to deal with him. He’s going to be the only guy that goes through this whole thing without losing. Because I’m not sure he’s going to be here that long. But while he’s here, nobody’s going to beat him.”

Cormier believes Khabib’s next fight will be against Conor…

Daniel Cormier on Khabib Nurmagomedov: ‘He’ll be the only guy that never loses’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Every dog has their day & father time's a bitch. If Khabib stays in the game long enough, he will eventually take an L. It's inevitable.

Sep 21, 2017
That might come true, as long as Khabib does not believe that. If he beats McGregor & Ferguson his legacy would be secure enough to retire & make the HoF. That would establish him as the best LW of this era. A longer run could get him into the GOAT conversation.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'll go get his autograph for you, princess. You can stick it up on your Conor shrine when he can only "fight" in WWE and you remember when he was a legit MMA fighter.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Every dog has their day & father time's a bitch. If Khabib stays in the game long enough, he will eventually take an L. It's inevitable.
that is true but Cormier is saying Khabib won't stay around long enough.

I don't see Khabib losing focus, he looks pretty disciplined and if there is anyone to do it, it'll be Khabib.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I doubt it

nobody gets out of MMA without tasting defeat unless they leave early or never face top comp

If he goes to 170 he could lose to a few guys and even at 155 it could happen

a well placed punch or injury during a fight and thats it

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I'll go get his autograph for you, princess. You can stick it up on your Conor shrine when he can only "fight" in WWE and you remember when he was a legit MMA fighter.
Only respond once per message, for future reference. With this one, you pushed too hard on the gas and spun the tires. Just trying to help.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
that is true but Cormier is saying Khabib won't stay around long enough.

I don't see Khabib losing focus, he looks pretty disciplined and if there is anyone to do it, it'll be Khabib.
If he’s serious about fighting GSP next, there’s likely his first loss.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
If he’s serious about fighting GSP next, there’s likely his first loss.
that would be a hard fight for Khabib because GSP has better jabs :D

na, but I think it depends...

first, GSP's approval,
what weight class,
GSP's health condition