VID Cormier vs Jones 2 Press Conference - 5pm ET TODAY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

I'm personally a fan of how it was the ladies who were on some Tom and Jerry shit.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That was most entertaining, and YES< Claudia hit Dana instead of Joanna LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

About time a fighter hit that goofy egg.

Damn.. I guess the audience really likes bad guys.
So many cheers for Jones and so many boos for DC - I felt bad for it cos it was really getting to him lol. "You're booing me? Really?"

Then Rockhold & Weidman Rock with the early stunner, but Weedman came back STRONG with the NYC attitude lol.

P

Punch

That was most entertaining, and YES< Claudia hit Dana instead of Joanna LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

About time a fighter hit that goofy egg.

Damn.. I guess the audience really likes bad guys.
So many cheers for Jones and so many boos for DC - I felt bad for it cos it was really getting to him lol. "You're booing me? Really?"

Then Rockhold & Weidman Rock with the early stunner, but Weedman came back STRONG with the NYC attitude lol.
Yeah, at first i thought they were in Philly or something.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wish every fighter up there was on the same card that'd be epic

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
The next 48 hours of MMA is sick.

This press conference
UFC 196 weigh ins
Bellator 151
UFC 196
Rizin also holds a press conference tomorrow announcing some fights for Rizin1.

I watched the press conference, truth be told I'm getting a little tired of the Jersey Shore attitude. I kind of liked the more stoic guys today, Wonderboy, Rory Mcdonald, Khabib, Arlovski. These are real assassins. I understand the reasoning behind the trash talking but it just seems unsportsmanlike.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Rizin also holds a press conference tomorrow announcing some fights for Rizin1.

I watched the press conference, truth be told I'm getting a little tired of the Jersey Shore attitude. I kind of liked the more stoic guys today, Wonderboy, Rory Mcdonald, Khabib, Arlovski. These are real assassins. I understand the reasoning behind the trash talking but it just seems unsportsmanlike.
Got in touch with my appreciation for class. Then I promptly started shit with myself for touching myself. Don't TOUCH me bro!!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
all those belts. does it say LW belt or HW belt? or they're all the same??

M

member 3289

Cormier said something about Jones trying to fight his teammate backstage. Was he talking about Rockhold? Has anyone heard anything about this?

Treadstone06

I got 2 words for ya...
Apr 20, 2015
I just watched a clip of that press conference where Cormier and Jones do the whole back and forth thing. At first watch, Cormier seemed to be all riled up and didn't really help himself. Anyone else feel that way?

M

member 3289

I just watched a clip of that press conference where Cormier and Jones do the whole back and forth thing. At first watch, Cormier seemed to be all riled up and didn't really help himself. Anyone else feel that way?
Yeah he had the worst strategy ever to turn the crowd on his side. Everything he was saying just made it worse.