Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Any of y'all looked into these new fangled crypto ETF's?
As far as I know right now there is no such thing as an crypto ETF, since it's technically not really possible. But maybe I missed some news there.

But there are crypto ETNs & ETPs, but be aware that there are differences when it comes to the law at least here (deposit protection), maybe in the US as well.

I am invested in Invesco Elwood Global Blockchain, this is an ETF that goes for Blockchain technology, not so much crypto currencies, but it's a similar direction.

I also have a little something something in an bitcoin ETN. I found different names for it so I'll just post the ISIN: DE000A27Z304

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ugh.

Gotta find something new and inexpensive to invest in once I sell.
I don't mess around with penny stocks too often, but I have picked up 4 along the way that haven't done too bad.

OPTI (.295) has been ridiculous. No idea what's driving that run. Eventually people will start taking profits and it will come down I'm sure. Someone on here mentioned that one - I think back when it was .07

AZRX (1.82) has been trending up. ONTX (1.20) same thing.

ONCY (2.89) has been impressive.

I know very little about any of these companies.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Sold the NOK and went all in on the SNDL
Did you already buy or did you do an after hours order?

Stock is up 23% pre-market

Just making sure you don't pay more than you intended with an AH market order.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't mess around with penny stocks too often, but I have picked up 4 along the way that haven't done too bad.

OPTI (.295) has been ridiculous. No idea what's driving that run. Eventually people will start taking profits and it will come down I'm sure. Someone on here mentioned that one - I think back when it was .07

AZRX (1.82) has been trending up. ONTX (1.20) same thing.

ONCY (2.89) has been impressive.

I know very little about any of these companies.
After watching The Wolf of Wall Street last night I no longer mess with penny stonks.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
MJ at $33+.
Probably going to tell my boss to go fuck himself in our daily team meeting.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
United Airlines going electric.
$1 billion investment

Purchasing the planes from Archer, who will be going public in reverse merger with Atlas Crest Investment Corp (ACIC)

ACIC is up 33% pre-market
Trading around $15

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
United Airlines going electric.
$1 billion investment

Purchasing the planes from Archer, who will be going public in reverse merger with Atlas Crest Investment Corp (ACIC)

ACIC is up 33% pre-market
Trading around $15
Interesting.

All electric airplanes.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Did you already buy or did you do an after hours order?

Stock is up 23% pre-market

Just making sure you don't pay more than you intended with an AH market order.
Thanks for looking out Hauler @Hauler - made the move last week.

Became very apparent the Meme Stocks had run its course..lol!

Took the hit and moved on to legit plays

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Hauler @Hauler
jason73 @jason73
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn

My boss-friend (aka my best friend who is also my boss) and I are gonna get some MJ, so I guess we will get into this, too.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hauler @Hauler
jason73 @jason73
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow
gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn

this happens so often i dont even pay attention toi weed stocks anymore. they are cannibalizing the smaller companies all the time. pretty soon all that will be left is Aurora and it will be the amazon of weed

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
this happens so often i dont even pay attention toi weed stocks anymore. they are cannibalizing the smaller companies all the time. pretty soon all that will be left is Aurora and it will be the amazon of weed
You seen the price of Amazon stocks?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its crazy watching the big marijuana companies go full retard and fail . they are building multi million dollar facilities and going tits up before they even move in . right now i can think of 3 brand new commercial grow ops in my town alone that are sitting empty and one for sure was never even set up one time. its sitting there surrounded in razor wire looking like a prison . it is right across the street from another thc biomed facility . they are literally a dime a dozen here .im not sure these guys understand what market saturation is

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Glad I already own that one. Haha.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Up 53% since I posted this yesterday.
LMAO