Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Tilray back in the green with heavy volume.

see what I did there?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I used to love my BB phone, how do you guys feel about the stock.

Partnership with Amazon and tesla I see it being more than 16, might take a couple years looking back at its activity before its been pretty damn high... I am also high currently

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I used to love my BB phone, how do you guys feel about the stock.

Partnership with Amazon and tesla I see it being more than 16, might take a couple years looking back at its activity before its been pretty damn high... I am also high currently
I heard they were coming out with a new 5G phone this year - keyboard and all - but haven't heard or seen any details betond that.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
After some profit-taking last week after huge vertical runs, I'm looking for pot stocks to work their way back up starting this week.
Many are at good buying opportunities where they sit right now, imo.

Some reading...

The hardest part of this sector is that there are SO MANY little companies.
Eventually I think we'll see consolidation and end up with a few giants. Whether the little guys are squashed out of business or bought out remains to be seen.

MJ is an ETF that allows you to get exposed to the sector without "gambling" on individual companies.

Additional thoughts:
Legalization is inevitable, and with Covid crushing businesses and causing states to take in far less tax dollars than they are accustomed to, I think legalization will be fast-tracked across most of the country.

I hold the same stance on the sports gambling industry. Fast-tracked legalization to capture tax dollars.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I love Boeing.

Engine parts fall from the sky onto a Colorado neighborhood and their stock is currently up $1

You might be thinking "Well maybe people are blaming the carrier and not the manufacturer." Good thought, but United Airlines is up 7% right now.

Unlike their products, these stock prices are bulletproof.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
After Hours crash?

1614078676581.gif

*Edit

Never mind - the crash is just all the stocks I've invested in.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I lost 4.65% today.

Oof.

But my top 3 losers - RFP, PENN and BUD - I'm up yuge on overall and I'm not too worried about.

Diamond Hands.

Although I didn't have diamond hands on AMC today. Sold half my stake when it hit $10 to cash out another $1000 in profit. Holding the last 100 for the "just in case" scenario.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm getting smoked again today.
Down another 2%

Brutal.