Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Another $INQD delay. Expect a nasty dip. Still holding.

AUSTIN, Oct. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AUSTIN – The management teams of Indoor Harvest Corp. (OTCPK: INQD) (“Indoor Harvest”) and Electrum Partners, LLC continue to work towards the completion of the transaction as previously communicated.

As the due diligence process has continued, increased focus on post-transaction international supply chain and distribution channels has opened additional previously unanticipated opportunities. The companies are working together to better understand and explore more in depth these potential opportunities from a domestic and international perspective and will continue due diligence with the desire and goal to complete the process as quickly as possible.

INQD CEO, Leslie Bocskor, stated “Progress is good. Responsible progress is a must. We will take the required time to assess and evaluate, bearing in mind the mutual goal of maximizing the returns of all potential opportunities, while being cognizant of tax issues, structural issues, due diligence, audit and other financial, governance, capitalization, communications, and compliance components of the proposed transaction.”

We continue to operate within a framework of building long term value, and are doing the heavy lifting daily to achieve, and even exceed our own internal expectations. Our commitment to quality, integrity, and shareholder value remains at the forefront of our focus. Our initially targeted October 7th date to consummate the transaction between Indoor Harvest and Electrum Partners will be delayed in a responsible manner with the goal to formally complete this transaction as quickly as possible. The Company will continue to communicate updates as we progress towards these goals.

Holy word salad.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What a ride you've been on with that stock. I really hope it hits big for you man. Seriously.
An emotional ride for sure. I'm averaged down to 7 tenths of a penny so today wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I'd like to walk away with a profit eventually though.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Little head fake by the market earlier in the week. Down further we go.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Little head fake by the market earlier in the week. Down further we go.
When that jobs report starts missing we're gonna see some blood. Lots of talk about layoffs.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When that jobs report starts missing we're gonna see some blood. Lots of talk about layoffs.
Four of my customers have laid off more than 100 people each in the past 30 days due to pullbacks by Amazon & FedEx. Really disrupting our industry right now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Little inside tidbit. 2020 and 2021, FedEx and UPS ran peak (Christmas) volume the entire year, which is why both were investing in network expansion to gain more capacity. This year, their volume has been really soft. Some of it due to supply chain (less product to ship), and some of it due to pullback in consumer spending. I expect both companies earnings reports are going to be brutal.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
SQQQ fell earlier in the week as the Nasdaq rallied, but gained it all back today. Would like to see the Nasdaq touch 9500 and the DOW touch 25k.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
$AZO - AutoZone has performed well since the Scamdemic hit.
My guess is their insane run is based on the assumption that people will be trying to keep their gas guzzle vehicles on the road for as long as possible before being forced to go electric.

And they make money quarter after quarter.

once the EV's hit, I would think their share price will fall as quickly as it went up.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
This market doesn’t know what it wants to do Hauler @Hauler
It doesn't. Lots of instability.
We get bear market runs with people trying to peg the bottom. FOMO. There will be a time to buy - I don't think we're there yet.

To be clear: You can definitely make money here. Lots of stocks trading at or below 52 week lows. Most will come back. But I think we head lower.

I'm waiting to see how the market reacts to the shitty job reports that are likely coming.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It doesn't. Lots of instability.
We get bear market runs with people trying to peg the bottom. FOMO. There will be a time to buy - I don't think we're there yet.

To be clear: You can definitely make money here. Lots of stocks trading at or below 52 week lows. Most will come back. But I think we head lower.

I'm waiting to see how the market reacts to the shitty job reports that are likely coming.
Agreed. Still holding out for 26k on the DOW.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Boston Beer (SAM) has had an interesting Covid run.

View attachment 66292

It had a nice run from trading just below $400 to a high of $1349. This movement was on the back of the hard seltzer craze, which SAM is in the midst of with their TRULY seltzers.

But they grossly exaggerated estimates of continued growth, and they believed their own hype and over-produced their seltzers. They have a shelf life, so millions of TRULYs were destroyed because they didn't sell. That lead to a quarter in the red and the market is crushing them for it.

I wouldn't jump in yet, but it's definitely one to watch to see where it settles at.
So it fell to $287
Back up to $391

Up 16% today on a Q3 earnings and revenue beat

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Google and Microsoft miss earnings and the market is up today. Craziness. Wonder how long this run up on the DOW will last?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Netflix has been on a tear.
Back up over $300 after sitting at $212 just 2 weeks ago.

It has a gap to fill to $400.

Should be an interesting watch.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I just exited TWTR at $52.82

Yeah, the deal is $54.20 so I might have left some money on the table, but Elon being Elon - I'm not ruling out a landmine announcement that sends this thing down again.

A bird in the hand and all that. I'll take the win and move on.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Facebook (META) down 23% pre-market.

Yikes.

Trading under $100/share for the first time since 2016.

Last edited: