General Corona Virus Real Updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This is all a huge hoax.

The death numbers are being fudged. Anyone who dies from a heart attack, pneumonia, flu or any other number of illnesses is being recorded as a Corona virus death to boost the numbers.

This is a war between the Globalists who control the WHO and the Trump admin. Every other country has surrendered to the Globalists.

Americans are fortunate to have the only good guy leading their country.

This is a huge scam!!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who benefits from it?

The lizards?

Taylor swift?

The boganoffs?

Click here to learn more

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
We will win this because the collective consciousness is shifting and more and more people are becoming aware of the lie.

If you've been living under a rock these past few days, watch this video and learn the truth about this scam by the Globalists to put us all under house arrest and mental torture.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
We will win this because the collective consciousness is shifting and more and more people are becoming aaware of the lie.

If you've been living under a rock these past few days, watch this video and learn the truth about this scam by the Globalists to put us all under house arrest and mental torture.

Someone already posted that garbage and it’s pretty well accepted that David Icke is a shitbag profiting off of his stupid theories.

Last edited:

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Only if you listen to his evidence and then actually find a way to refute it.

Ad hominem attacks don't cut it anymore. Attack the argument or go home.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is all a huge hoax.

The death numbers are being fudged. Anyone who dies from a heart attack, pneumonia, flu or any other number of illnesses is being recorded as a Corona virus death to boost the numbers.

This is a war between the Globalists who control the WHO and the Trump admin. Every other country has surrendered to the Globalists.

Americans are fortunate to have the only good guy leading their country.

This is a huge scam!!
we've already got a thread for retards to talk about COVID.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Only if you listen to his evidence and then actually find a way to refute it.

Ad hominem attacks don't cut it anymore. Attack the argument or go home.
There is no argument when he starts off with “I’ve read every thing you can and there is no such thing as the COVID19 virus”.

The shit head doesn’t even realIze the virus is called SARS-CoV-2 and the disease it causes is called COVID19. Who’s going to waste their time arguing with someone who won’t accept basic facts from the get go?

Last edited:

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"we've already got a thread for retards to talk about COVID."

Yeah I saw the Corona Virus Update thread

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
We will win this because the collective consciousness is shifting and more and more people are becoming aware of the lie.

David Icke?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Terence Crawford has raised a lot of eyebrows with his recent comments on the coronavirus pandemic.

The welterweight world champion is choosing to ignore the lockdown guidelines set in place by the government and is instead training as normal, believing that the pandemic is some sort of fabrication.

Astonishingly, Crawford is also refusing to keep his family indoors despite a death toll of 20,000 in America as a result of the COVID-19 virus.

"It ain’t no different to any other day. I’m not locked up in the house," he told Sports Illustrated. "I’m not locking my kids up in the house, I’m telling you.

"I don’t feel like these people that they say are dying and sick from it is actually true.

"I think they’re using fear to try to control us right now, for something else.

"I don’t know what it is but me personally, I just can’t agree with a whole bunch of things that they’re saying now.

"The media runs the world. You put anything on then everybody’s gonna run with it and you’ll have people scared.

"They said it really don’t affect healthy individuals, only the elderly or those with problems like asthma or breathing disorders – but that’s like any cold or flu.

"You’ve got to protect the ones with body issues like overweight or obesity. One of our friends said she had it but she said she’s doing better now so that was the only person."

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I just witnessed two women at work trying to stay 6 feet Away while one handed the other a cigarette. Both wearing masks. This shit is so dumb