General Corona Virus Real Updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I used a mathematical equation that's probably too advanced for you to understand. You'll have to take my word for it

I'm literally out of chalk
at the university where I janitor there was an equation that has been on the black board for days. Can you help me solve it so I can goodwill hunting that shit?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
at the university where I janitor there was an equation that has been on the black board for days. Can you help me solve it so I can goodwill hunting that shit?
Equations are for mongaloids. When was the last time you used one??

I'm glad my brain forgot that dumb bullshit and used the space for useful stuff like horse racing and origami.

M

member 1013

I'm glad my brain forgot that dumb bullshit and used the space for useful stuff like horse racing and origami.
Daily

When mixing my janitorial solutions

T

The Big Guy

I'm not sure if I can. I've used all my sons sidewalk chalk and the neighbors are gonna be pissed when they see their driveway

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Aren't you an engineer? You should know your math

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Aren't you an engineer? You should know your math
I don't have a job. When I do my line of work is more in the side of testing, I check everything looks good, turn it on, see if it blows up, then fix it or install software etc.

I don't need no equations, just set my multimeter to the right setting.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
2 to the power of pie.

my equations start and end with pie.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they just screwed all the turbo tax filing people out of a stimulus check. shit is about to hit the fan. H&R block is handling the situation better.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
they just screwed all the turbo tax filing people out of a stimulus check. shit is about to hit the fan. H&R block is handling the situation better.
Used turbo tax for a decade and got $600 deposit last week

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Used turbo tax for a decade and got $600 deposit last week
you are lucky because millions of people didn't get one just check their instagram people are furious. I used them for 5 years and will probably use H&R block from now on they fixed this problem immediately.turbo tax has been ignoring people.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
is death the only outcome of COVID?

Not even, and the other so called after-effects are a load of bullshit. No sense of smell, erectile dysfunction, heart damage.....All fairy tale nonsense designed to make you very afraid and to comply with the New Normal.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How can it be rebranded flu when it's literally not the same virus.

They have never isolated this virus and gone through the standard criteria used to determine a virus. The RNA and PCR tests are not testing for virus, they test for DNA material that shows in the body when you suffer from any number of ailments, including the cold and the flu.

The beauty of this "virus" is that it constantly changes as is required to suit the latest narrative, now we have mutant strains and a new symptom is announced every month. Basically, if you are feeling unwell from anything, then you are displaying Covid symptoms.

It's a complete farce that is being used to bring in a whole new world of control, less freedoms, less money, and less quality of life.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They have never isolated this virus and gone through the standard criteria used to determine a virus. The RNA and PCR tests are not testing for virus, they test for DNA material that shows in the body when you suffer from any number of ailments, including the cold and the flu.

The beauty of this "virus" is that it constantly changes as is required to suit the latest narrative, now we have mutant strains and a new symptom is announced every month. Basically, if you are feeling unwell from anything, then you are displaying Covid symptoms.

It's a complete farce that is being used to bring in a whole new world of control, less freedoms, less money, and less quality of life.
Everything you've said is incorrect and shows a lack of even the most basic understanding of science.

Congratulations, you're retarded.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Not even, and the other so called after-effects are a load of bullshit. No sense of smell, erectile dysfunction, heart damage.....All fairy tale nonsense designed to make you very afraid and to comply with the New Normal.
so what do these "long-haul COVID" people have? is it just a psychosomatic response to the fear?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
so what do these "long-haul COVID" people have? is it just a psychosomatic response to the fear?
The definition of "long haulers" as it pertains to covid is the all time goal post mover but generally, yes it's a psychosomatic response. (I'm not wading into the "fear" component, that's stupid)