General Corona Virus Real Updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i'm just trying to understand why you're running around in circles...what's the point?

It's a real thing but don't talk about it like it's a real thing? Give it a name.
Like all other illnesses having potential longterm effects covid does not require a new designation. I've already asked you to define what "long haul covid" is and you refused, that in itself should have been a wake up call to you. By applying unnecessary designations you're fear mongering and I'd like to see you tone down your rhetoric.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Like all other illnesses having potential longterm effects covid does not require a new designation. I've already asked you to define what "long haul covid" is and you refused, that in itself should have been a wake up call to you. By applying unnecessary designations you're fear mongering and I'd like to see you tone down your rhetoric.
it's an appropriate response when people state that COVID has a 99% survival rate, they're mischaracterizing 'survival' as 'without repercussions'

it's either a thing worth considering, or it's not.
which is it?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it's an appropriate response when people state that COVID has a 99% survival rate, they're mischaracterizing 'survival' as 'without repercussions'
That's not really a mischaracterization. As far as I'm aware those with long term repercussions are still fairly rare.

it's either a thing worth considering, or it's not.
which is it?
Of course it's worth considering, just as it is with all other illnesses or injuries but that doesn't make it a new and separate issue. Covid is not particularly unique outside of being new, although it does suck and I neither want it, nor want anyone I know to catch it.