General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
But you have to wait until a lease is up for that.
I found an article about it. People are treating it like an eviction, but it's just that they won't renew a lease that's up. The guy had 12-15 tenants die already and a bunch of others got sick.

A lease has a term, so this is the cake problem again, except with greater consequences. Doesn't sound like it's an eviction in the legal sense.

Sound System

Proud Cat of Fedor
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I found an article about it. People are treating it like an eviction, but it's just that they won't renew a lease that's up. The guy had 12-15 tenants die already and a bunch of others got sick.

A lease has a term, so this is the cake problem again, except with greater consequences. Doesn't sound like it's an eviction in the legal sense.

How many tenants does this landlord have?

Freeloading Rusty

Came out my mama's pussy, I'm on welfare.
Jan 11, 2016
White House praises Fox for implementing a stricter version of Biden's vaccine-or-test mandate, despite on-air bashing of federal policy
  • The White House praised Fox for its new vaccine-or-test mandate, which is stricter than the federal policy.
  • Fox announced Tuesday it will require employees to either be vaccinated or tested daily.
  • Biden announced last week that employers of 100-plus people must require vaccination or weekly testing.