General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was already immune before my shots
That is certainly possible, which would make the shots ill advised IMO.
You laugh and have been making fun of me for mentioning that possibility/fact.

I believe(and some data shows) that people that had a bout with the nasty Rona in the early 2000s have strong immunity to this version.

I believe I was exposed and had a bout with it back then, I had bad lung aids for two months or so(worst lung issues I ever had). I haven't been tested then or now, so it is just a guess and a possibility.

Our species has so much diversity in genetics and exposure to different shit, it truly is our strength and likely is the only reason we are still around as a species today.

Real Science.

M

member 1013

That is certainly possible, which would make the shots ill advised IMO.
You laugh and have been making fun of me for mentioning that possibility/fact.

I believe(and some data shows) that people that had a bout with the nasty Rona in the early 2000s have strong immunity to this version.

I believe I was exposed and had a bout with it back then, I had bad lung aids for two months or so(worst lung issues I ever had). I haven't been tested then or now, so it is just a guess and a possibility.

Our species has so much diversity in genetics and exposure to different shit, it truly is our strength and the only reason we are still around as a species today.
Idk shit about science bruv

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Man killed family, then self, over faked vaccine pass

BERLIN, Dec 7 (Reuters) - A man who killed his wife and three young children before taking his own life had faked a vaccination certificate and feared his children would be taken away from him when the forgery was discovered, a German prosecutor said on Tuesday.

In a farewell note found by police, the man said he forged a vaccination certificate for his wife. Her employer had found out, prompting the couple to fear they would be arrested and lose their children, prosecutor Gernot Bantleon told Reuters.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Man killed family, then self, over faked vaccine pass

BERLIN, Dec 7 (Reuters) - A man who killed his wife and three young children before taking his own life had faked a vaccination certificate and feared his children would be taken away from him when the forgery was discovered, a German prosecutor said on Tuesday.

In a farewell note found by police, the man said he forged a vaccination certificate for his wife. Her employer had found out, prompting the couple to fear they would be arrested and lose their children, prosecutor Gernot Bantleon told Reuters.
He was a ctard.

As John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore says, this shit is dangerously fucking with people's brains. His family paid the price.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I don't get why everyone deifies the "founding fathers", they were just some rich old white guys who didn't want to pay taxes anymore. Let's not make them these prescient quintuple PhDs in morality, governance, debate, finance and foreign policy who flew with the eagles and had the strength of 18 men.

For crying out loud LOL

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't get why everyone deifies the "founding fathers", they were just some rich old white guys who didn't want to pay taxes anymore. Let's not make them these prescient quintuple PhDs in morality, governance, debate, finance and foreign policy who flew with the eagles and had the strength of 18 men.

For crying out loud LOL
so the gov't they brought in to the world is exactly the kind of gov't rich white guys had been doing forever?

LoL

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not sure what you are asking here.
You saying he had good reasons to kill his family and himself?
There's never a good reason for someone to do that. I was pointing out that someone fearing the government taking their kids away over forging a government document isn't terribly far fetched.

This man was clearly mentally ill and pushed over the edge by government restrictions.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
There's never a good reason for someone to do that. I was pointing out that someone fearing the government taking their kids away over forging a government document isn't terribly far fetched.
Is it not? Because the article posted by someone who often posts trash sources says so? (full disclosure I haven't clicked the link)

If you have any basis or example of anything like that happening over here, be my guest, I wanna know.

Personally I would say it's as far fetched as can be to assume his kids would have been taken away over this forgery - unless he and his wife planned very serious crimes to follow this up.

But be that as it may, he was a ctard because he was spewing ctard shit on the internet. The whole killing his family stuff over unsubstantiated fears was rather a result of already being a ctard I reckon.
Whether he was wrong in the head before becoming a ctard, I do not know however. It surely didn't help tho if that was the case.