General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wearechange.org was reporting more than 50,000 dead almost 2 weeks ago.
This is, imo, biological warfare.

Reports say its first "known" smuggler was caught taking coronavirus from a Canadian company in 2016.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Canadian Scientist At Center Of Chinese Bio-Espionage Probe Found Dead In Africa?

Canadian Scientist At Center Of Chinese Bio-Espionage Probe Found Dead In Africa?

Plummer, allegedly, alerted authorities to the missing material on the same day a former vaccine researcher was arrested by FBI special agents after U.S. Customs discovered the vials stuffed in a glove in the trunk of his car at the Manitoba-North Dakota border crossing.

Some of the vials included genes from the deadly Ebola virus, but local scientists say the material is not infectious.

But more than a week after the theft came to light, police said no one from the lab has reported the incident.

Plummer has said the researcher signed a form declaring he did not steal anything from the lab and understood he was not allowed to. The national lab does not conduct searches of staff when they exit the lab and does not routinely take inventory of the thousands of vials containing non-infectious biological substances.

However, court documents allege the former researcher stole the vials on his last day of work at the virology lab in January because "he did not want to start his research over from the beginning when he entered into his next fellowship" with the National Institutes of Health at the Biodefense Research Laboratory in Maryland.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And everybody's favorite globalist Bill Gates company gets the vaccine contract

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And everybody's favorite globalist Bill Gates company gets the vaccine contract
That is what scares me
The media hype could be overblown, filled with lies...

but Billie G predicting the location of an outbreak and also owning a patent on something related to it is pretty concerning

bought 3 extra cans of dolmas yesterday to stock up :cool:

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is what scares me
The media hype could be overblown, filled with lies...

but Billie G predicting the location of an outbreak and also owning a patent on something related to it is pretty concerning

bought 3 extra cans of dolmas yesterday to stock up :cool:
Grape leaves?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Grape leaves?
Dolma is rice wrapped with grape leaves in olive oil(preferably)

fancy ones have spices and currants and stuff in them

If I am going on rations, I want to have Dolmas mixed in.

middle eastern staple...grape leaves are high fiber and also high in some A and K plus other minerals...I like em from family tradition they are simple and tasty

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

middle eastern staple...grape leaves are high fiber and also high in some A and K plus other minerals...I like em from family tradition they are simple and tasty
I've been saying for years nothing is better paired with the plague than grape leaves. At least someone was listening.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Oh I know...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
South China University of Technology biologist Xiao Botao has co-written a paper the #COVID19 might have originated from an animal research lab 280 meters away from the epicentre of the outbreak. The scientists were reportedly bitten by bats used for a test on louse.
China Bioharzard Lab Likely Source of Coronavirus – NextBigFuture.com

Bats are not eaten at the Wuhan fish market and bats were never traded at the market. The bats live 600 miles away and would not migrate over to Wuhan.

Researchers were bitten by the bats they were studying and did not quarantine themselves long enough. They quarantined themselves for 14 days but the virus can incubate for 24 days.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh more Corona in the bay area.
I know it's just a cold but I might tell everyone I'm not sure so I can have the pool area to myself.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
some dude rolled back into oregon after slipping thru the quarantine

that is all i got