General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rules of society should protect all, not those who feel entitled or superior.
It is a small study
I posted it in a thread
there is all types of studies, memes, and all types of other stuff posted in this thread

I will not be post or mask shamed Ma'am
;)

entitled or superior?
Fuck off with that one, I just posted a link
Your acting like I am stacking bodies

don't fall for the divide and conquer

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Rambo John J @Inside Job

First off, the entitled or superior comment was out of line. I apologize for that.

And yes, there are plenty of other studies and memes posted, etc, but usually to spread information. Some are obviously for humor. I only asked why you posted this one? Why are you so against masks (if you are)?

And I don't understand the concept of mask wearing to be a 'divide and conquer ' issue. Can you explain that to me?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
The argument of being under lockdown, especially in certain areas, I get that. I just don't get the argument against wearing masks in public.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Numbers here are where they were in the earliest weeks of the pandemic. Still no talk of further lifting restrictions.
BC is open for business.restraunts are open. Barbershops are open. There have only been 2 deaths total in the entire interior health authority area

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rambo John J @Inside Job

First off, the entitled or superior comment was out of line. I apologize for that.

And yes, there are plenty of other studies and memes posted, etc, but usually to spread information. Some are obviously for humor. I only asked why you posted this one? Why are you so against masks (if you are)?

And I don't understand the concept of mask wearing to be a 'divide and conquer ' issue. Can you explain that to me?
Not against masks(thought we covered that last week). I do think usage should be based upon region and current situation. If an area has little to no cases then there is nothing to spread in the first place. Masks are making many people expose themselves to all viruses more via improper usage from what I have seen.

The mask issue has become divide and conquer...via memes and MSM...we got pro mask karens and anti mask karens all over and videos and memes to prove it. It may seem like an organic debate but it is being fueled by the normal divide and conquer sources. It is being framed politically and IMO creating outrage on both sides, really sad that everything turns into side A vs side B.

I posted that because it had some interesting info...not meant to be an end all be all statement of a position...read or don't read and keep moving on.

I respect anybodies choice to wear or not wear a mask, and I respect businesses requiring or not requiring them.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Not against masks(thought we covered that last week). I do think usage should be based upon region and current situation. If an area has little to no cases then there is nothing to spread in the first place. Masks are making many people expose themselves to all viruses more via improper usage from what I have seen.

The mask issue has become divide and conquer...via memes and MSM...we got pro mask karens and anti mask karens all over and videos and memes to prove it. It may seem like an organic debate but it is being fueled by the normal divide and conquer sources. It is being framed politically and IMO creating outrage on both sides, really sad that everything turns into side A vs side B.

I posted that because it had some interesting info...not meant to be an end all be all statement of a position...read or don't read and keep moving on.

I respect anybodies choice to wear or not wear a mask, and I respect businesses requiring or not requiring them.
Well the mask issue isn't a divide and conquer issue with me.

I also don't feel like it is something forced on me or is taking away any of my freedoms. I feel like it is an act of human kindness. Just like not smoking in public places.

And I hope people realize that on a basic level there is an ethical issue here that needs to be considered before deciding their "side."

"....read or don't read and keep moving on."

Are you asking me not to comment on your posts?

M

member 3289

She's been fired

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I feel sorry for her.

I've told people to stop filming me before.
If you're in public, you have no right to privacy so anyone can film you. I think it's lame how everyone records everything nowadays but at the same time it's sad when people demand people stop filming them because they didn't give them "consent" which they don't have to give as long as they're in public...

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
If you're in public, you have no right to privacy so anyone can film you. I think it's lame how everyone records everything nowadays but at the same time it's sad when people demand people stop filming them because they didn't give them "consent" which they don't have to give as long as they're in public...
this applies in usa. In other places you are not allowed to film people without their consent

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
New cases are on a gradual decline, as are new deaths.

The percentage of people testing positive has gone from about 9% overall three weeks ago to under 6% overall now. In the past week the positive infection rate is only about 3%.

These are all good signs.
That's great.

In town here over the last 3 days we've had 21 cases total (9,5 and 7) Seems like it's about time to reward our hard work, but our public health officials seem intent on squandering the goodwill.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

What he said above.

I've taken a phone off someone who thought it was amusing to take a pic of me and my wife in a pub garden because he thought it was hilarious we were mucking around wearing paper hats crafted out of newspapers because it was raining.

I gave it back to him after I did factory reset on his phone.

He also thought it was his right.

The twat.