General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What he said above.

I've taken a phone off someone who thought it was amusing to take a pic of me and my wife in a pub garden because he thought it was hilarious we were mucking around wearing paper hats crafted out of newspapers because it was raining.

I gave it back to him after I did factory reset on his phone.

He also thought it was his right.

The twat.
It is his right unless the pub garden has rules against it.

Personally, I don't think people should lose their right to privacy by leaving their home, but ultimately they do. If they didn't the press would have no right to report at all.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What he said above.

I've taken a phone off someone who thought it was amusing to take a pic of me and my wife in a pub garden because he thought it was hilarious we were mucking around wearing paper hats crafted out of newspapers because it was raining.

I gave it back to him after I did factory reset on his phone.

He also thought it was his right.

The twat.
Some soyboy let you grab his phone and let you reset it? People get shot and killed for so much less...

M

member 3289

Los Angeles county, CA had more new cases today than any of the other 49 STATES.

I hope this is just a "we're catching up with it reporting" issue...

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's not illegal to take a picture of someone in public in the UK.
That also never happened.
you are such a simple soul.

I always knew you were waiting on your 520mb dial up for my every post. x

as if you’d have me ignore angel buttocks x

rent free my brain free marine.

hoo yar!

M

member 3289

let’s hope it’s a blip and not the start of a trend.
We had a high number of daily cases about a week ago because a bunch of test results came back all at once. That's what I'm hoping has happened in LA County

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Not sure how legit this is but it's interesting...

not saying there would be a different outcome but what would have happened if there wasn’t a lock down and sports meets, concerts etc carried on?

i am inclined to trust the experts on this

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We had a high number of daily cases about a week ago because a bunch of test results came back all at once. That's what I'm hoping has happened in LA County
Water parks and other such places can open this week, with it being summer it'll be interesting to see how that effects the numbers. Especially for children.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
not saying there would be a different outcome but what would have happened if there wasn’t a lock down and sports meets, concerts etc carried on?

i am inclined to trust the experts on this
Make no mistake tho.
if the deaths were in Wisconsin instead of NY there would have never been a lockdown.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Dirty

and probably crowded by his standards although LA is very spread out for a big city
a city is a city.

london Atm has never been cleaner since....well I can’t say. I’ve never seen it cleaner.

there are no traffic fumes. Less litter, less people etc.

he knows nothing about California apart from his bias. He isn’t a key worker and hates cities. He hasn’t left his safe space like most of the magatards on here.

they literally have no clue how cities are dealing with this.

yet they are asserting right wing bullshit.

I personally find it disgusting and fake.

but cunts like this make a living getting away with murder.

M

member 1013

a city is a city.

london Atm has never been cleaner since....well I can’t say. I’ve never seen it cleaner.

there are no traffic fumes. Less litter, less people etc.

he knows nothing about California apart from his bias. He isn’t a key worker and hates cities. He hasn’t left his safe space like most of the magatards on here.

they literally have no clue how cities are dealing with this.

yet they are asserting right wing bullshit.

I personally find it disgusting and fake.

but cunts like this make a living getting away with murder.
I don’t like cities because I hate people

you ever been to Toronto