General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No, if you would actually read the study, I'm pretty sure it's because the study was conducted by convenient samples at the grocery store. I don't think they should be using people's selection of particular types of cured meat or savory snack as an appropriate method of determining who has coronavirus or not, at least not without first determining if certain ethnic groups are biased against pastrami.
I was just making a joke, bro. Settle down. They probably picked a grocery store because everything else in NYC was ordered closed at the time so it was the only place to get a reasonably diverse sample. Or they needed to pick up lunch and we're like "Well, since we're here anyways."

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
do you get throat swabs now also?

or are they still tickling your brain?
They've pretty much been doing the throat swabs since they were doing the nasopharyngeal swabs.

The places around here just seem to be doing the nasal swabs and the nasopharyngeal swabs.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They've pretty much been doing the throat swabs since they were doing the nasopharyngeal swabs.

The places around here just seem to be doing the nasal swabs and the nasopharyngeal swabs.
not sure what that means exactly

how many times have they swabbed you kind sir?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
not sure what that means exactly

how many times have they swabbed you kind sir?
Nasal is exactly that. Just right in the nasal passages. Very mild. I haven't had that one. Nasopharyngeal is the brain tickler.

5 times now. Standing appt every Wednesday at 10am.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Four people got sick

Shut it all down!

Imagine if the west ever had to fight a real war or faced an actually deadly pandemic
Calm down. Read the article.

Namaste

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
wifes best friend/work partners dad has covid
she was here last week
we might all have it too
probably not but....

Last edited: