General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Let's see where we are on July 31. I hope I'm wrong
I wasn't wrong. As anyone with a brain realized at the beginning of the month, it takes deaths a few weeks to catch up with cases.

The last four days of July brought record numbers of new deaths reported in Florida:

July 28 186 deaths, a record
July 29: 216 deaths, a new record
July 30: 252 deaths, a new record
July 31: 257 deaths, a new record

Deaths, March-June: 3,481

Deaths, July: 3,362

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Right, so your work built the value of the house that you own and still have. The rents are adding no extra value just extracting wealth from people who work(for the most part). You can sell the house/housing at anytime and recieve the value of your work.
Try selling a building where people live in that pay 0 rent, and try selling the same building where they pay 10k per month.
You think it will sell for the same price?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I’m sensing that you two may not be best friends
He is an angry fellow.

It’s funny, I haven’t interacted with the guy in months. Yet he mentions me or tags me in a post almost weekly. Responds to my posts almost daily. As I’m typing this I’m realizing how strange it actually is. It’s like this guy is obsessed with someone he doesn’t know on the Internet.

M

member 1013

He is an angry fellow.

It’s funny, I haven’t interacted with the guy in months. Yet he mentions me or tags me in a post almost weekly. Responds to my posts almost daily. As I’m typing this I’m realizing how strange it actually is. It’s like this guy is obsessed with someone he doesn’t know on the Internet.
Everyone love everyone!!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He is an angry fellow.

Except we have interacted with each other. You just pretend that by responding to a post without quoting it that you're exercising some sort of loophole. If you genuinely didn't want to interact with someone, you'd put them on ignore and that would be that. But you prefer to be able to make pot shots when you see fit and then pretend you're ignoring people.

The best part is you're a social worker, lol.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I wasn't wrong. As anyone with a brain realized at the beginning of the month, it takes deaths a few weeks to catch up with cases.

The last four days of July brought record numbers of new deaths reported in Florida:

July 28 186 deaths, a record
July 29: 216 deaths, a new record
July 30: 252 deaths, a new record
July 31: 257 deaths, a new record

Deaths, March-June: 3,481

Deaths, July: 3,362
How many cases?

M

member 3289

He is an angry fellow.

Idk who triggers him more, you or Sheepdog @Saloth Sar

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Wtf bruh, I get an alert and then BOOM nothing.
hahha I had partially responded to one of your comments yesterday but then bailed on it. but my quote of you initially popped up when I quoted conors beard. so I edited out your quote. then edited a second to erase ny comment to beard lol

I probably also hit edit to change spelling errors twice since I'm a spaz

tl;Dr - same old story. im just a bozo lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Zeph @Zeph, I rinsed out my outboards cooling system because we went through a bunch of mud and shit while we were out extracting, watered the concrete for about 40 minutes, so that's nice. Enjoy my extractions.
1596221540797.png

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I saw a Houston Doctor on the news here. Dr. Joseph Varon. You know that guy?
He says he is fighting two wars. One against Covid 19, and one against stupidity.
He further says he has hope to win the former, but not the latter. :X