General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I saw a Houston Doctor on the news here. Dr. Joseph Varon. You know that guy?
He says he is fighting two wars. One against Covid 19, and one against stupidity.
He further says he has hope to win the former, but not the latter. :X
I think there is a rule against doxxing here......

And he's right.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
did you change your avatar??? oh I guess I have been off a month until yesterday. this one is semi new right?? lmao

accurate avatar is accurate
Possible. I changed it a little while back, a month could be right. I needed to get the fuck away from Jon Jones that degenerate. At least Conor isn't low brow embarassing.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
About to board an airplane

Crazy to see the airport is a ghost town on a Friday afternoon.
Also masks are required but apparently you don’t spread the virus if you take off the mask for 30 minutes to eat a bag of chips.
Another thing I noticed was that the pilots weren’t wearing face coverings in the cockpit

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Also you can sit down at a terminal and eat and drink soda or water but not a beer

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Also, lay off the Romanians. If this is what wealth inequality produces, then I'm not sure I want a more equal society

(Disclaimer: I am a latent homosexual and this is a poorly disguised attempt to pretend I am interested in Romanian women or any other women for that matter).
WTF?
20200731_220204.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also, lay off the Romanians. If this is what wealth inequality produces, then I'm not sure I want a more equal society

(Disclaimer: I am a latent homosexual and this is a poorly disguised attempt to pretend I am interested in Romanian women or any other women for that matter).
Redistribute EVERYTHING.
FUCK LANDLORDS

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
About to board an airplane

Crazy to see the airport is a ghost town on a Friday afternoon.
Also masks are required but apparently you don’t spread the virus if you take off the mask for 30 minutes to eat a bag of chips.
Another thing I noticed was that the pilots weren’t wearing face coverings in the cockpit
We have a full mask order - you are not allowed to leave your house without a mask...except if you are jogging. So you can't go fishing in the middle of nowhere without a mask, but you can huff and puff all over everyone in a crowded park on a Saturday or even just run through thousands of workers in the city during rush hour.

Who knew that A) There is a jogging lobby and B) That it is powerful enough to be the one organisation capable of defying a total mask ban and undermining the whole thing.

But welcome to 2020 in Melbourne, where quarantine facilities are actually reverse-quarantine facilities seemingly designed to spread coronavirus throughout the community as efficiently as possible and joggers control government.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have a full mask order - you are not allowed to leave your house without a mask...except if you are jogging. So you can't go fishing in the middle of nowhere without a mask, but you can huff and puff all over everyone in a crowded park on a Saturday or even just run through thousands of workers in the city during rush hour.

Who knew that A) There is a jogging lobby and B) That it is powerful enough to be the one organisation capable of defying a total mask ban and undermining the whole thing.

But welcome to 2020 in Melbourne, where quarantine facilities are actually reverse-quarantine facilities seemingly designed to spread coronavirus throughout the community as efficiently as possible and joggers control government.
Sounds super gay