General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Idk if anyone posted this.

24 Kansas counties that instituted mask mandates saw case numbers decline.

81 counties that did not institute such mandates saw cases rise.

If you still think mask mandates don't reduce the spread of COVID-19, you are genuinely a mental retard.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you.
It doesnt affect me in the least. They dont even check if you have a certificate before entering a grocery store, they barely check your temperature if the line outside is getting long. If you get tested and you are positive and they catch you outside when you are supposed to be home in quarantine you go to prison. If they catch you outside but you havent been tested so you dont have a certificate you get a fine. A hefty fine but fuck it. The probability of the cops asking you for a certificate or even give a shit is very low

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It doesnt affect me in the least. They dont even check if you have a certificate before entering a grocery store, they barely check your temperature if the line outside is getting long. If you get tested and you are positive and they catch you outside when you are supposed to be home in quarantine you go to prison. If they catch you outside but you havent been tested so you dont have a certificate you get a fine. A hefty fine but fuck it. The probability of the cops asking you for a certificate or even give a shit is very low
Just make sure you have your papers. We don't need you going to the clink.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
According to the article he tore a vein in his bicep and has vertigo. The author was the one who made the leap to him having lingering covid symptoms. Pneumonia is the only symptom that would be directly associated to covid. He's also planning to be back early 2021.
According to the article tearing the vein in his bicep is how he found out he has the blood clots.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
All I read was "I tore a vein in my bicep and found out I have blood clots." A large bleed like that can cause blood clots.
Ok. Here is what he said. It would seem that at least Cody himself thinks he's still dealing with Covid symptoms. We don't know whether they found clots anywhere else after that, or anything like that. So you're right, I guess we don't know except for what he says without talking to his doctors ourselves.

View: https://twitter.com/Cody_Nolove/status/1330415563731050504

“Disclaimer from my last post, I was positive for COVID Aug 29th. Since then I have been battling vertigo, tore my vein in my bicep which resulted in finding out I have blood clots, pneumonia and mental fog, these are the symptoms I’ve had and been dealing with and this is the reason I pulled out of the fight. I haven’t done any media, but I’d like to address it on my own terms.”

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ok. Here is what he said. It would seem that at least Cody himself thinks he's still dealing with Covid symptoms. We don't know whether they found clots anywhere else after that, or anything like that. So you're right, I guess we don't know except for what he says without talking to his doctors ourselves.

View: https://twitter.com/Cody_Nolove/status/1330415563731050504

“Disclaimer from my last post, I was positive for COVID Aug 29th. Since then I have been battling vertigo, tore my vein in my bicep which resulted in finding out I have blood clots, pneumonia and mental fog, these are the symptoms I’ve had and been dealing with and this is the reason I pulled out of the fight. I haven’t done any media, but I’d like to address it on my own terms.”
He had covid and is still dealing with pneumonia which isn't surprising. I was just pointing out that Cody says he has a lot of issues it was the "journalist" who decided he was a "long hauler". People are clutching to the concept in the same way people who are in the most fear of covid are also the ones questioning the efficacy of the vaccine. I've had pneumonia before, not being fully recovered after 6 weeks isn't at all surprising.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He had covid and is still dealing with pneumonia which isn't surprising. I was just pointing out that Cody says he has a lot of issues it was the "journalist" who decided he was a "long hauler". People are clutching to the concept in the same way people who are in the most fear of covid are also the ones questioning the efficacy of the vaccine. I've had pneumonia before, not being fully recovered after 6 weeks isn't at all surprising.
Why are we being like this?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Vaccine three reported today.
I've got to admit, I didn't think they'd be able to get this done so quickly even with the focus.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014