General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You guys have דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער there too?
Aren't there jet boat drivers everywhere?

Q @Qat u tell that cunt to shut up or I'll send in the RAF
As long as they are tested.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This is true. The jetboat owners we have are very loud, and say jetboat ownered stuff constantly.
So do other jet boat owners. But the rest of the world has little brother syndrome so they like to make it seem like you have all the jet boat owners. Up here when people are acting like jet boat owners the statement "acting like a bunch of Americans" is never far behind.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So do other jet boat owners. But the rest of the world has little brother syndrome so they like to make it seem like you have all the jet boat owners. Up here when people are acting like jet boat owners the statement "acting like a bunch of Americans" is never far behind.
Thank you for an international point of view in this discussion of retards in America and beyond.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Thank you for an international point of view in this discussion of jetboat owners in America and beyond.
I spend so much time defending Americans to uninformed jet boat owneradians and then you folks go an do jet boat ownered stuff like elect Trump and then follow him up with former vice president 25th Amendment. You make my life very diffucult.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I spend so much time defending Americans to uninformed jet boat owneradians and then you folks go an do jet boat ownered stuff like elect Trump and then follow him up with former vice president 25th Amendment. You make my life very diffucult.
I think you're doing great.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We're giving vaccines to ANYONE 65 and older. You don't have to be a Florida resident or even a U.S. Citizen, so you have people flying in from other countries, getting vaccinated, and then flying back to their home countries after 21 days.

M

member 3289

I'm not upset with the recipients for taking advantage of a poorly planned vaccine program. If I were a citizen of a shithole country but had enough money to get a vaccine from a developed country earlier than the rest of my compatriots, I'd take advantage of the situation just as they are.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I figured with how practical ze Germans are there would be less jetboat owners.
Less I guess so, but they are good at catching peepz, and since we did quite well at first (now our situation is bad too), it was easy for people to say "why do anything", and that it's overblown. And you know, criticism is fair, of course nobody was sure how to handle the situation perfectly.

Plus, there are a lot of diverse people coming together for this. Believer in alternative medicine, esoterics, conspiritards, Reichsbürger (ask if u wanna know), and of course the firm Neo-nazis are milking it for what it's worth.

So there are a few, but I feel the discourse is a tad more civil.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Less I guess so, but they are good at catching peepz, and since we did quite well at first (now our situation is bad too), it was easy for people to say "why do anything", and that it's overblown. And you know, criticism is fair, of course nobody was sure how to handle the situation perfectly.

Plus, there are a lot of diverse people coming together for this. Believer in alternative medicine, esoterics, conspiritards, Reichsbürger (ask if u wanna know), and of course the firm Neo-nazis are milking it for what it's worth.

So there are a few, but I feel the discourse is a tad more civil.
What's this?

Reichsbürger