General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

since COVID is the disease caused by the virus
Has it ever dawned on you that if you didn't try so hard to show off/impress people, they might like you more?

Rhetorical question. I know the answer is "No."

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Little Boy, the 3-day average for cases is down 80% from its early January peak. The virus is well on its way to being crushed within several months.

Joe Biden is not the reason the virus will be crushed, but he will get to claim credit for it and there is nothing whiny Ben Shapiro can do about it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Little Boy, the 3-day average for cases is down 80% from its early January peak. The virus is well on its way to being crushed within several months.

Joe Biden is not the reason the virus will be crushed, but he will get to claim credit for it and there is nothing whiny Ben Shapiro can do about it.
Inauguration of Joe Biden
January 20, 2021, 9:00 AM PST

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Inauguration of Joe Biden
January 20, 2021, 9:00 AM PST
Little boy, you're not following.

It does not matter to Joe Biden if the virus is not completely crushed yet, what matters is that at some point he will get to claim credit for it. This is now rather rapidly occurring.

Autistic Ben and the other morons are saying 'durr, the virus is still around so Biden failed' - Biden never claimed he would eliminate it within a month. He has just set himself up to claim credit whenever it happens.

M

member 3289

J&J submitted its Covid vaccine data to the FDA on Feb. 4. The vaccine’s level of protection varied by region, J&J said, with the shot demonstrating 66% effectiveness overall, 72% in the United States, 66% in Latin America and 57% in South Africa, where the B.1.351 variant is rapidly spreading. However, the FDA staff documents show the vaccine was 64% effective in South Africa after about a month. The company said the vaccine prevented 100% of hospitalizations and deaths.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Big Orange said "In 3 weeks we're going to have vaccines and they be rolled out by the end of the year. Project warp speed, etc," Biden laughed, CNN said he was lying. 3 weeks later there were vaccines.by the end of the year vaccinations were happening. 25 years from now, no one is going to remember 2 year president Biden (RIP), but all the MAGAites are going to be reminding everyone about project warp speed.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Big Orange said "In 3 weeks we're going to have vaccines and they be rolled out by the end of the year. Project warp speed, etc," Biden laughed, CNN said he was lying. 3 weeks later there were vaccines.by the end of the year vaccinations were happening. 25 years from now, no one is going to remember 2 year president Biden (RIP), but all the MAGAites are going to be reminding everyone about project warp speed.
Nope. People will remember that the pandemic raged under Trump and stopped under Biden. The nuances of the timeline will not matter.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Nope. People will remember that the pandemic raged under Trump and stopped under Biden. The nuances of the timeline will not matter.
Time will tell. Granted I expect both of us will die of some sort of oncoming super duper covid 21 variant before we ever see a covid vaccine so this interaction will have to be our legacy.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Time will tell. Granted I expect both of us will die of some sort of oncoming super duper covid 21 variant before we ever see a covid vaccine so this interaction will have to be our legacy.
I hope my final legacy is a TikTok video of some nurses doing a dance routine on my carcass.