General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
most tests are not done in the fed labs AFAIK. But I haven't heard anything other than following the politically-motivated guidance of the WHO.
A required standard of testing is needed...For all Fed labs and whatever other labs.
That would make any data hold more weight.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You should check out Josh Rogin on the JRE. It explains a lot of why Fauci has Rogan's name on his mind...
i saw a clip of it on Fauci and funding GoF with Daszak and the rest of the "Friends of The Lab".

i'm optimistic that if someone like Rogan can start to grasp the number and magnitude of the conflicts of interest at play, maybe everyone can. I did find it interesting that Josh said that Fauci restarted funding without higher approval. Entirely believable, but I have to imagine that there's proof - if reports start to ask questions.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i saw a clip of it on Fauci and funding GoF with Daszak and the rest of the "Friends of The Lab".

i'm optimistic that if someone like Rogan can start to grasp the number and magnitude of the conflicts of interest at play, maybe everyone can. I did find it interesting that Josh said that Fauci restarted funding without higher approval. Entirely believable, but I have to imagine that there's proof - if reports start to ask questions.
All you need to find that is to Google "Fauci" and "gain of function".

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
All you need to find that is to Google "Fauci" and "gain of function".
the only source for Fauci restarting funding without WH approval is Rogin, and even he says "the details are a little sketchy".

I take that to mean he doesn't understand the way funding is approved and money is allocated in the department, not that there's a cover-up.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
the only source for Fauci restarting funding without WH approval is Rogin, and even he says "the details are a little sketchy".

I take that to mean he doesn't understand the way funding is approved and money is allocated in the department, not that there's a cover-up.
I did come across this which seems somewhat related.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

So basically they were infecting animals, in this case ferrets, and studying the mutations as it went from animal to animal until they didn't have to purposefully infect the animal?

Filthy @Filthy is that correct? I can't ask my personal scientist right now because she's in the lab.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So basically they were infecting animals, in this case ferrets, and studying the mutations as it went from animal to animal until they didn't have to purposefully infect the animal?

Filthy @Filthy is that correct? I can't ask my personal scientist right now because she's in the lab.
I believe it says they were using bats.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You need to re-read your article sir.
Respectfully.

View attachment 34572
"The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year, included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans."

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year, included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans."
With ferrets bruh
I'm just asking questions

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

that was the original story from last year that where the MSM started questioning the official "Natural Origin" hypothesis and highlighted the strong conflicts that Fauci and others had in forming that hypothesis. There's no doubt about when/why the research was stopped, or when/why it was restarted...I think the question that neither Trump nor Fauci has addressed is "who approved it?"

Since their both being silent on that, I'm going to assume that Fauci did it, but it was only possible because of Trump's inadequacy in controlling his administration.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
that was the original story from last year that where the MSM started questioning the official "Natural Origin" hypothesis and highlighted the strong conflicts that Fauci and others had in forming that hypothesis. There's no doubt about when/why the research was stopped, or when/why it was restarted...I think the question that neither Trump nor Fauci has addressed is "who approved it?"

Since their both being silent on that, I'm going to assume that Fauci did it, but it was only possible because of Trump's inadequacy in controlling his administration.
Seems accurate. Want to fite?