General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He "supported it" because he was naive to the evil that surrounded him
He must still be naive since just 2 days ago he said:
"How about the vaccine? I came up with the vaccine. They said it would take 3 to 5 years. Gonna save the world...such an incredible job"

You can watch it yourself.

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=949828992264394&ref=watch_permalink

He also recommends you get the vaccine.

Do we really need to go to Trump again?
I mean, you say he's the only guy truly fighting for our country but he was the architect of making sure vaccines were moved so swiftly. He even looked to claim is during the debates and after the election.
He's a crucial part of the conversation when discussing operation warp speed.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

That account needs to get with the times

Well known.
Not hidden.
Undetectable at 56 days for everyone

1627349458615.png

And depending on which paper you follow:

That's about 50,000-100,000 times less spike protein during that period than is needed to create disease effects.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
The crazy thing about magats, is that TRUMP– the diaper-wearing cuck buffoon– is the hill they're going to die on. I could see if he were some Saddam Hussein or Putin-style strong man. But he's... mush with a mouth.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I mean, you say he's the only guy truly fighting for our country but he was the architect of making sure vaccines were moved so swiftly. He even looked to claim is during the debates and after the election.
He's a crucial part of the conversation when discussing operation warp speed.

I think you're describing yourself from 2015- through mid-2019 when the bolsheviks took advantage of your precious cargo.
Remember, I re-named you STANDWITHRAND.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That account needs to get with the times
" Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) have been widely deployed in the United States and are highly effective at inducing protection against infection and severe disease "

Boy, so does Oxford...

Provincetown implements indoor mask mandate after COVID-19 cluster grows to 551 cases
Sixty-nine percent of confirmed cases among Massachusetts residents have occurred in individuals who were fully vaccinated, officials confirmed, and those infected have been found to be predominantly symptomatic.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Boy, so does Oxford...

Provincetown implements indoor mask mandate after COVID-19 cluster grows to 551 cases
Sixty-nine percent of confirmed cases among Massachusetts residents have occurred in individuals who were fully vaccinated, officials confirmed, and those infected have been found to be predominantly symptomatic.

A quick google shows their town is a nearly total vaccinated population and the highest among the entire state, which itself has an above average vaccination rate.

So with that, let me point back to what is probably my favorite post in this thread to remind everyone yall can't do math.

You guys really never took a basic stats class, have you? This is literally freshman undergrad analysis.

You take a 90% of the population and vaccinate. You take 10% that aren't.
Let's take your Israeli population of 9million people.

That means the population is roughly 8 million vaccinated and 1 million unvaccinated.

You would need 8 times the number of cases in the vaccinated population to have the same case rate as the unvaccinated population.

Same with hospitalization. If 8 million people represent the same number of hospitalizations (your data isn't sourced anyway since its a screenshot and its not on the dashboard referenced, I looked) as 1 million, the 1 million is overrepresented by a factor of EIGHT.

M

member 1013

A quick google shows their town is a nearly total vaccinated population and the highest among the entire state, which itself has an above average vaccination rate.

So with that, let me point back to what is probably my favorite post in this thread to remind everyone yall can't do math.
Math was invented by big academia to prop up big pharma

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Leave it to higher education to give that a winner rating, lol.

So, yeah, this makes perfect sense inline with exponential growth, if Sars-Cov-2 broke out Saturday, 90% were vaccinated Sunday, and today the report came out.
When 19 months passes and things like immunity are reached, those numbers are gonna change dramatically...
Now you're looking at a population minus immunity, leaving you with a much lower population sample, as Roylabstats might point out.

Splinty @Splinty , taking a birds eye view of this, in the summer, critically thinking, does this sound right?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

They were at 69% of cases were vaccinated people. Now they are 75% of the cases are vaccinated. The last report I read was 57% of the people were vaccinated in Massachusetts.

I wish I had those math skills to calculate that.

Also, the problem I see with those numbers also is....

I just read that having little or no symptoms is most common in the vaccinated. So how many cases are going undocumented?

Side note: The CDC is not tracking breakthrough cases that do not require hospitalization. I can't believe that but it's true.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So, yeah, this makes perfect sense inline with exponential growth, if Sars-Cov-2 broke out Saturday, 90% were vaccinated Sunday, and today the report came out.
When 19 months passes and things like immunity are reached, those numbers are gonna change dramatically...
Now you're looking at a population minus immunity, leaving you with a much lower population sample, as Roylabstats might point out.

@
Splinty
@Splinty , taking a birds eye view of this, in the summer, critically thinking, does this sound right?

You're going to have to unpack that for me. I don't understand what you're saying or asking

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Side note: The CDC is not tracking breakthrough cases that do not require hospitalization. I can't believe that but it's true.
It seems to me that all breakthrough cases and all reactions and side effects should be tracked and examined thoroughly considering this is being released under a EUA. That is very important data for safety and efficacy.