General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So yesterday I get a text, something like...

"I have to get my vaccine today! My anxiety is kicking. Ease my mind!"

Fast forward to late evening, same person calls me and said, "Everytime I pass through the security things at a store I set them off." Not missing a beat I say, "don't worry about it. The vaccine will make that happen for a while."

Dead silence on the other end of the line. She called me names when I started laughing.

sparkuri @sparkuri has a video in the coronavirus theories thread where a woman talks about the "magnetism" of the vaccine and graphene. There is a large contingent that seem to believe the metal/magnetic talk.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
sparkuri @sparkuri has a video in the coronavirus theories thread where a woman talks about the "magnetism" of the vaccine and graphene. There is a large contingent that seem to believe the metal/magnetic talk.
Oh shit. Are you saying I was right!?

Jk, she had a box of Pepcid (yes, Pepcid) in her purse that hadn't been deactivated.

When did they start putting security thingys in Pepcid, ffs?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Not my district but FUCK every single person that supports this absolute bullshit. I’ve said in the past I never wish or celebrate death but I’m about ready to start rooting for people to be murdered.

View: https://twitter.com/ktla/status/1420860861296431107?s=21
I'd sure like somebody to show me the data to support this move. It's still unclear exactly how much transmission occurs from vaccinated individuals even with increased nasal viral loads found on PCR.
The end of all of this is simply getting an effective vaccine for a majority of the population such that this thing falls in the background.
Testing and removing a child from school because they have a positive test of questionable clinical significance seems harmful.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I'd sure like somebody to show me the data to support this move. It's still unclear exactly how much transmission occurs from vaccinated individuals even with increased nasal viral loads found on PCR.
The end of all of this is simply getting an effective vaccine for a majority of the population such that this thing falls in the background.
Testing and removing a child from school because they have a positive test of questionable clinical significance seems harmful.
I’ve given you a hard time about the election and probably came off as an ass instead of the joking manner it was meant.
But this is why
When I say this country has no idea what coming it’s because this is the liberal world I live in. I hope I’m wrong but this kind of tyranny is on its way.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Everybody member that time Joe Rogan was all "If I was young and healthy I wouldn't get vaccinated." and then Fauci was all "Well, he's wrong. You get vaccinated so you don't spread it to other people."? I member.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I believe it’s a teacher’s Union plan.
When proven impossible to test everyone they’ll refuse to show up.
There are 600,000 students in the district.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’ve given you a hard time about the election and probably came off as an ass instead of the joking manner it was meant.
Nah broham you're good. Keep me humble my friend. But I appreciate the consideration.

But this is why
When I say this country has no idea what coming it’s because this is the liberal world I live in. I hope I’m wrong but this kind of tyranny is on its way.
I am thoroughly looking forward to my upcoming California San Francisco to Portland communist road trip in the middle of over the top restrictions while I'm on a beach and in some redwoods.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
IMO masks/testing/fear mongering/social distancing/lockdowns etc... are all harmful to development of a human.

Cali going into some dark waters and many other states follow their lead

This is #1 bullshit

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
IMO masks/testing/fear mongering/social distancing/lockdowns etc... are all harmful to development of a human.

Cali going into some dark waters and many other states follow their lead

This is #1 bullshit
We’re the test model for the country.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Everybody member that time Joe Rogan was all "If I was young and healthy I wouldn't get vaccinated." and then Fauci was all "Well, he's wrong. You get vaccinated so you don't spread it to other people."? I member.
Well currently that still remains true. And that has remained true until the Delta variant made that a question. And even then it still only a question based on non-proven increased transmission. There are circumstantial data to believe that there are some increased transmission over the original variant we dealt with and designed a vaccine. It's even possible that there is clinically essentially the same delt transmission despite being vaccinated.

Regardless especially in the context, Fauci statement was true.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
100%
Hopefully the test fails
That takes protests and non compliance en masse though...
The Newsom recall election is in September (Dems moved election ahead because in November they’ll have full Cali lockdown) polls are close right now. It might be California’s last chance .

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well currently that still remains true. And that has remained true until the Delta variant made that a question. And even then it still only a question based on non-proven increased transmission. There are circumstantial data to believe that there are some increased transmission over the original variant we dealt with and designed a vaccine. It's even possible that there is clinically essentially the same delt transmission despite being vaccinated.

Regardless especially in the context, Fauci statement was true.
The Delta variant predates his statements and Delta certainly wasn't a secret in May and June when he was on board with mask restrictions being lifted. So, no. The statement was not true then and it's not true now. He's flatly wrong, or at the very least incredibly careless I'll let you decide which you prefer.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
My mate came last week and was explaining to my missus that she is now magnetic after the vaccines.....Well I put that to the test.....This thing picks up 1.5 tonnes......Needless to say she didn't stick to it.

He bitchubes or bitchutes a lot....Watching weird shit with curtains closed all day while smoking weed.

Not meaning to offend sparkuri @sparkuri here.

16276166002917992823677261096841.jpg

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Perhaps "right to work" states have a down side

I still wouldn't mandate vaccines outside of healthcare and military. But I can't but think about the link between right to work legislation empowering employers to fire you for no cause and the same groups being against the vaccine.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But this is why
This is how I've seen it from the beginning, plain as day; probably easier to see living in a liberal hellhole.
And even easier if you gotta play momma & papa bear fighting school districts, principals, PTA's and committees against destructive mandates & psychological corporate/state incest on your kids brains.
It's a takeover, as Yuri Bezmenov outlined, and we're in the struggle session/division phase.

Presidents are supposed to be informed of threats at the highest level, before we even hear a rumor.
We were discussing the coronavirus before Trump even heard of it; it was deliberately kept from him.
That's when I knew we'd lost.
Every second that goes by we're not prepping for what comes after what comes next, is a second closer to losing this fight.

It has taken a lot out of me to watch how unaware of war tactics this country really is.
Right now, we're clearly China west corporately, and the 5 eyes UN wing of controlled opposition.
What comes next, in my view, it's best not to talk about in an open forum.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I think LA must be getting hit pretty hard with new/hospitalization cases (maybe many are vaccinated?). I've gotten multiple texts and emails this week offering travel nursing jobs with crisis pay there. Wage offers are going up every day.