General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The United States has the most ICU beds per capita in the entire world.
Still overrunning that shit.

I blame the Texas v Florida rivalry
We will be much better at eliminating anti-vaxxer opposition than you guys...eventually, when we finally get willing people vaccinated first. We are going to force most of those cunts to get the jab one way or the other.

But our ICU infrastructure is so 3rd world that it will still easily get overrun just from the remaining dipshits and breakthroughs.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
My wife couldn't make her foxy box appointment so I went. It was alot of pain, I am patchy but smooth, it also smells like burnt chicken

Splinty @Splinty

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's similar to us.

Government, February 2020: 'We need to flatten the curve for a few months because we have the health infrastructure of a 3rd world country and our hospitals will be overwhelmed'.

'Ok, now you've had 18 months to prepare, how many new beds have you set up?'

'...um...we need to flatten the curve!'
On a scale of 1-10, how concerning is it that only 3 of us in this thread have acknowledged this giant fuck up of a problem? This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
On a scale of 1-10, how concerning is it that only 3 of us in this thread have acknowledged this giant fuck up of a problem? This has been the longest 3 weeks of my life.
we talked about it in another thread. 18 months we havent been able to figure it out. Our governments "investment" is to vaccinate everyone and mandate passports

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
A couple weeks ago a couple of the covid patrol were trying to rake me over the coals for pointing it out. Good times.
how dare you use logic, stay home and stay safe. Dont let family or people you know into your house.... but the malls are still open??

my personal favorite is how wearing the pocket from some addidas track pants on my head is keeping me safe BUT its has given me a valid reason to tell people to back the fuck away from me which I've enjoyed not having anyone near me

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Splinty @Splinty I wanna go on record and say that I love you. My only wish is that you had the resources to wake up in a great mood and go apply yourself 100%, Im starting to develop a small crush. Im going back to the canada thread now

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hospital near me just layed off 400 staff
State vax mandate policy went into effect

Was already way understaffed and now it got worse

Doesn't seem wise

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
how dare you use logic, stay home and stay safe. Dont let family or people you know into your house.... but the malls are still open??
We are blaming unvaccinated folk in all medias in this area

And we are also having 60,000 folks gather in a stadium every saturday

It is interesting

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not the first time politicians have been caught putting on masks just for the camera.
Whether you're pro masks/vaccines or against them, don't trust those fuckers.
They are shitty actors with an even shittier director.
IMO

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That's similar to us.

Government, February 2020: 'We need to flatten the curve for a few months because we have the health infrastructure of a 3rd world country and our hospitals will be overwhelmed'.

'Ok, now you've had 18 months to prepare, how many new beds have you set up?'

'...um...we need to flatten the curve!'
never mind new hospital beds our hospital has entire wings sitting empty because they dont have the staff or the funding to actually use them . i worked on the construction of the new towers at the hospital like 10 years back .there are still wings that have never been used and sit empty right now . as for the hospitals being over run any time i have ever been in the hospital in the last 25 years there were people in beds in the hallway. it always has been over run . the state of the hospital has never been good. they have always been over worked and under staffed . this aint nothing new .there is a reason that anybody with money who gets sick goes to the States for treatment here