General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Currently Ivermectin has the same level of evidence for COVID19 treatment as Hydroxychloroquine.
The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

I await the press conference with my future memes.

Ivermectin probably safer too. really.

sparkuri @sparkuri gonna have to realize one day he's been riding my coat tails for 18 months.
Ivermectin? Welcome to 2020 HCQ gang.

Also I care only about patient centered outcomes. It'd take me all day to go through everyone of those articles and so I'll thumb through the RCTs for patient centered outcomes later. Hopefully some consistent regimens are reproduced in peer review and give us another tool.

M

member 1013

sparkuri @sparkuri gonna have to realize one day he's been riding my coat tails for 18 months.
Ivermectin? Welcome to 2020 HCQ gang.

Also I care only about patient centered outcomes. It'd take me all day to go through everyone of those articles and so I'll thumb through the RCTs for patient centered outcomes later. Hopefully some consistent regimens are reproduced in peer review and give us another tool.

Gibbme ivermectin

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Im as cautiously optimistic about ivermectin now as I was in 2020.
There's nothing stopping any of your doctors from writing ivermectin at this time
Some pharmacists here have been refusing to fill ivermectin prescriptions because in their studied medical opinions as not doctors, it doesn't work.

M

member 1013

Some pharmacists here have been refusing to fill ivermectin prescriptions because in their studied medical opinions as not doctors, it doesn't work.
You get a doctor of pharmacy now. It’s a 5-8 degree apparently

all that to count pills

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You get a doctor of pharmacy now. It’s a 5-8 degree apparently

all that to count pills
In either case, they aren't a physician and shouldn't be undermining a prescription from a doctor. The pharmacist doesn't know why you're being prescribed ivermectin.