General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Ya, I hear ya
I wasn't following the discussion/thread, and I may have somebody on ignore so didn't realize the context

Just wanted to give you some west coast input/perspective
I know it's nutty out there. I can't be bothered to pay attention to how nutty it is. Plenty of nuttiness over here for me and it's really dang easy going where I am.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Ok
That is your choice of course and I respect it, you certainly won't be alone in lining up for the "jabs".

I guess we have quite a different opinion on what is intelligent regarding this topic.

I just don't think strong and healthy young folks should be tampering with their operating system so frequently. I am not trying to convince anybody what to do with their body, and that is the most important thing and something we both agree upon.

Enjoy
fair enough. Fair enough.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
its an intelligent decision in the sense that the benefits outweigh the risks. I’m sorry to hear about your older friend. That’s a sad situation, but you must realize that is a rare case. And with them being an older person, it really is in their best interest to get the vaccine. That being said, I still believe it SHOULD be a personal choice.
Except the benefits most definitely do NOT outweigh the risks short or medium term for anyone under 60 with less than 2 co-morbidities, and long-term is completely unknown.
Have you actually seen the data here?
It's undeniable.
The has killed at least 100,000 people worldwide that we know of, just between erased VAERS reports combined with Britain, Scotland, Eudraviligence & India alone.
MILLIONS of horrible adverse reactions & permanent injury.
Go a couple pages back, just on the WHO website I posted top page.
This is undeniably worse than every vaccine in history put together.
That's statistical mathematical fact.
For a 99.97&'r?

There's more benefit found in bloodletting.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I know it's nutty out there. I can't be bothered to pay attention to how nutty it is. Plenty of nuttiness over here for me and it's really dang easy going where I am.
Lol, so true.
Nutty is an understatement for how it is out here.

WE range from people who don't give a flying fuck, to people who won't leave their houses and spray down every thing they have delivered. I know a family of 6 that hasn't let their kids see other kids in two years and will not do so until they turn 5 and are vaccinated, they have one kid over 5(vaccinated) and that kid can't see other kids until the other kids get their shots which will be 3+ years(they literally do not leave their house anymore, sold a car via a third party because they don't drive).

Wild decade for sure. I don't even know what to say anymore about it all.

Personally, I am just moving on and being thankful for the blessings in life.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He was hit by a car leaving his second dose appointment and the leg had to be removed
Honestly it isn't a funny joke by him or you, distasteful IMO

The man's life will not be the same and he faces extensive recovery and rehab, 8 months before a prosthetic and now has to have daily help to do normal life stuff, it will be difficult to take a shit or shower by himself...he was an archer, avid shooter, and outdoor loving guy a couple months ago...now he is in a wheelchair and is having his leg stump changed often as it weeps and attempts to heal.

That is the same as laughing at somebody who got sick and died IMO...Shit just isn't funny man
Same as making fun of a member's relative that died, that is unacceptable.

I know this guy on a personal level, I give him garden produce and we share recipes and salsa...he is a retired Vet and a good man.

Have some respect please.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You don’t think the world is ruled by Shadow Elite(Banks)?
It's not really hidden anymore.

It's called the Biz or Bis.

Bank of International Settlements and their central banks are their minion off-shoots ...(Federal Reserve in the US) then the tentacles get spread out to the local banks...we are all under the BiS umbrella ...Ella...Ella...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Tell him it was an intelligent choice, or the other guy I know who developed bells palsy.
These are real people who regret that choice and are dealing with the repercussions now, you can't tell them sorry it is "rare". That doesn't help one bit, and frankly it means nothing to them.

I get that you were arguing with the troll guy and I jumped in, but I just don't think there are many one size fits all health decisions other than clean living.

I respect that you are sticking up for it being a choice, that is admirable.

Mind if I ask how many boosters you are going to get? if any?
i'm most concerned with the push to vax kids, considering the shoddy data collection on adult trials and the "not-a-story" of women experiencing changes in their menstrual cycle. Pre/Pubescent kids are a huge risk long term impacts.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You have a credible source for that?
So, I was fortunate enough to bevout of work for the duration of the "pandemic".
I dedicated all my time to its study and becoming self sufficient, as well as other aspects of the plandemic.
I must have 2000 screenshots, 400 videos, and files up the ying yang.
As of March 2021, deaths in the U.S. reported to VAERS were approaching 10,000, and it tracked closely with Eudraviligence. England is separate, Scotland separate, India separate. VAERS began deleting their data in April, by June 30th with a recount @ 20,000. Since then erased, erased, erased, reset; same across the board. The medical industrial complex owns it all, before the scamdemic it was well-known that underreported deaths were at 100-1 from previous vaccines. Youtube washed all undercover videos or "antivax" videos, hospital administrators are complicit as they've always been, they're businessmen en masse. CDC pushed the agenda to no longer record vax deaths as such within 2 weeks of the jab.
If you're looking for a link that says what I've said, it will direct you here, because I compiled the numbers along with at least tens of thousands of people worldwide.
A lot of it has been posted in this thread.
If you really wanna take the time to find out, start with Brighteon, Bitchute, Rumble, Odyssey etc., type in keywords relating to cover ups. The more time goes by the harder this becomes. You then get directed to links and .pdf's, it's a lot of reading.
I tell people "If you don't have a lot of time, look at who's exempt & where the "virus" & "cure" came from and use common sense."

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i'm most concerned with the push to vax kids, considering the shoddy data collection on adult trials and the "not-a-story" of women experiencing changes in their menstrual cycle. Pre/Pubescent kids are a huge risk long term impacts.
Agreed
I am also concerned.

I am not seeing the risk/reward analysis add up for many groups.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
So, I was fortunate enough to bevout of work for the duration of the "pandemic".
I dedicated all my time to its study and becoming self sufficient, as well as other aspects of the plandemic.
I must have 2000 screenshots, 400 videos, and files up the ying yang.
As of March 2021, deaths in the U.S. reported to VAERS were approaching 10,000, and it tracked closely with Eudraviligence. England is separate, Scotland separate, India separate. VAERS began deleting their data in April, by June 30th with a recount @ 20,000. Since then erased, erased, erased, reset; same across the board. The medical industrial complex owns it all, before the scamdemic it was well-known that underreported deaths were at 100-1 from previous vaccines. Youtube washed all undercover videos or "antivax" videos, hospital administrators are complicit as they've always been, they're businessmen en masse. CDC pushed the agenda to no longer record vax deaths as such within 2 weeks of the jab.
If you're looking for a link that says what I've said, it will direct you here, because I compiled the numbers along with at least tens of thousands of people worldwide.
A lot of it has been posted in this thread.
If you really wanna take the time to find out, start with Brighteon, Bitchute, Rumble, Odyssey etc., type in keywords relating to cover ups. The more time goes by the harder this becomes. You then get directed to links and .pdf's, it's a lot of reading.
I tell people "If you don't have a lot of time, look at who's exempt & where the "virus" & "cure" came from and use common sense."
Why do you trust VAERS? That isn’t credible since literally ANYONE can report to it without being verified. You don’t think that there would be people falsely reporting to I flare numbers?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why do you trust VAERS? That isn’t credible since literally ANYONE can report to it without being verified. You don’t think that there would be people falsely reporting to I flare numbers?
Where do you get your numbers? Who compiles them, and are they trustworthy and without conflicting interests?

honest questions

Do you even trust their low end numbers or is the entire database to be disregarded? Is every database to be disregarded?

Lets be honest here...there is certainly as much motive to suppress numbers as there is to falsify/inflate...in fact there is much more $$$ and power to be gained from suppression of said numbers

Report one yourself and see if it sticks, test your theory.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
If it's because of Covid then it's a very different thing and a horribly false equivalency.

Cruz "fleeing" to a tropical area while his state is frozen in a rare arctic disaster leaving shitloads of people without power is a bit different than a Thanksgiving vacation where the "emergency" is in response to a virus that's being managed, even if it is terribly managed.

Newsom is still a shithead but the two situations are not remotely the same.
Also to be noted is Gavin Newsom is the Governor of the freakin' state while Lyin' Ted is lower on the food chain being 1 of the 2 US Senators. Gavin is the one calling the shots here and taking flight. California gets what it deserves since they voted him in and votes no on the recall election as well...

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
In a video on Facebook, which has been deleted by YouTube, the woman claiming to be the head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving and managing the jab bottles for politicians, resigned and gave a press conference on the scandal...

... She says she personally witnessed the jab of all the politicians and tycoons and everyone who received the number 1 bottle, claiming they received the saline solution, a placebo. This explains why the same person administers the jab to politicians when they take pictures for the media."

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vaers is underreporting, not over, by orders of magnitude.
I know this because it's not my first rodeo having a vaccine-injured child a vaccine death niece.
There's plenty of ex-pharmaceutical company coding department video available to take you down this road.
You can question everything & you should, but you really don't know anything until you do.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That isn’t credible since literally ANYONE can report to it without being verified.
I will add, VAERS has been around for decades & this is the first time this line has been circulated.
You might ask "who stands to profit?", and "what's their track record?".

Aaannnnddddd "Where do they & their investors stand on the topic of eugenics?"