General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In a video on Facebook, which has been deleted by YouTube, the woman claiming to be the head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving and managing the jab bottles for politicians, resigned and gave a press conference on the scandal...

... She says she personally witnessed the jab of all the politicians and tycoons and everyone who received the number 1 bottle, claiming they received the saline solution, a placebo. This explains why the same person administers the jab to politicians when they take pictures for the media."

I saw this from my group.
1- saline
2- mrna
3- mrna + cancer

They've been using placebo en masse for decades.

Did you see the one dude who took his vaccine out of the pharmacists hand & boned out?
Never heard from him regarding that...

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Vaers is underreporting, not over, by orders of magnitude.
I know this because it's not my first rodeo having a vaccine-injured child a vaccine death niece.
There's plenty of ex-pharmaceutical company coding department video available to take you down this road.
You can question everything & you should, but you really don't know anything until you do.
I do question everything. Including your anecdotal evidence.

to suggest that VAERS is underreporting, even though anyone can submit to them is pretty funny.

Is the vaccine a population control device? Seems like a weird thing considering the elite get exponentially more rich with more poor people.

Is the vaccine a mind control device? Seems pretty silly since that’s what the internet is.

Is the vaccine a way for pharmaceutical companies to increase profits? Why would they need a vaccine to do that? They have plenty of other drugs that they can continue to rebrand to do the same thing. Maybe they’re just taking advantage of a situation to maximize profits while it’s profitable. Just because they make exponentially more money offering a vaccine for Covid, doesn’t mean it’s a nefarious plot. They are just capitalizing when they can, because a vaccine is needed.

Do you still believe Covid is fake? At this point, I don’t know your opinion on that because you seem to go back and forth depending on her you’re talking to. Maybe I’m wrong about that though.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I do question everything. Including your anecdotal evidence.

to suggest that VAERS is underreporting, even though anyone can submit to them is pretty funny.

Is the vaccine a population control device? Seems like a weird thing considering the elite get exponentially more rich with more poor people.

Is the vaccine a mind control device? Seems pretty silly since that’s what the internet is.

Is the vaccine a way for pharmaceutical companies to increase profits? Why would they need a vaccine to do that? They have plenty of other drugs that they can continue to rebrand to do the same thing. Maybe they’re just taking advantage of a situation to maximize profits while it’s profitable. Just because they make exponentially more money offering a vaccine for Covid, doesn’t mean it’s a nefarious plot. They are just capitalizing when they can, because a vaccine is needed.

Do you still believe Covid is fake? At this point, I don’t know your opinion on that because you seem to go back and forth depending on her you’re talking to. Maybe I’m wrong about that though.
Sounds like you've made up your mind, best wishes, truly

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My mind isn’t made up. I’m always open to new information.
I've been giving that out for just about 20 months, plenty in this thread.
Several on other sites.

Here's some news.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
November 6 2019.

I think we know now why we saw record numbers of CEOs step down from their highly lucrative positions ...you better believe this was all pre planned.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
In a video on Facebook, which has been deleted by YouTube, the woman claiming to be the head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving and managing the jab bottles for politicians, resigned and gave a press conference on the scandal...

... She says she personally witnessed the jab of all the politicians and tycoons and everyone who received the number 1 bottle, claiming they received the saline solution, a placebo. This explains why the same person administers the jab to politicians when they take pictures for the media."

Strong women to stand up and speak truths in these days where truth is not welcomed.

I hope she has loved ones around her to keep her safe.

M

member 3289

No he doesn't, he claimed stuff like it before and only brought out some weird article from a trash source, and he even quoted that source wrong.
What about some nonsense thread he made on another forum that he posted above as a totally legit source?

I haven't clicked it but assume it's nonsense based on the poorly worded drivel he posts here. Fuck reading that shit.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
List of Atheletes dropping like flies post Vax

You are a fucking retard of the highest order.

So dumb its difficult to understand how you type so much bullshit with your head wand.

The very first name, the literal very first name.

Dembele, 29, Atletico Madrid striker collapses in training, requires medical attention

Ok. So a simple check says this happened on Tuesday 23 March 2021 23:31, UK

He was under 21. He wasn't allowed to get a jab in the UK till late July you fucking moron. And then..

Dembele was pictured leaving training in his car, signalling that he is healthy and fully recovered.

It had nothing to with Covid and absolutely nothing to do with the covid jab you unbelievably gullible fool.

So stupid and with the internet so fucking dangerous too.

M

member 3289

You are a fucking retard of the highest order.

So dumb its difficult to understand how you type so much bullshit with your head wand.

The very first name, the literal very first name.

Dembele, 29, Atletico Madrid striker collapses in training, requires medical attention

Ok. So a simple check says this happened on Tuesday 23 March 2021 23:31, UK

He was under 21. He wasn't allowed to get a jab in the UK till late July you fucking moron. And then..

Dembele was pictured leaving training in his car, signalling that he is healthy and fully recovered.

It had nothing to with Covid and absolutely nothing to do with the covid jab you unbelievably gullible fool.

So stupid and with the internet so fucking dangerous too.
Trash source used by retards.

It's why we need forced vaccines. Certain people lack the critical thinking skills required to make the vaccine decision for themselves.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Trash source used by retards.

It's why we need forced vaccines. Certain people lack the critical thinking skills required to make the vaccine decision for themselves.

I was never for forced vaccines but the idea of these cunts spreading their poison means we have to do something.

Fucking morons talking utter bullshit and you can see how when one of the other fools agree they start the massive reacharound and start tugging each other off.

Back in the day they would be loners sitting in a pub being laughed at. Nowadays they they roam free on the internet picking up other gullible fools.

Fucking dangerous.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I was never for forced vaccines but the idea of these cunts spreading their poison means we have to do something.

Fucking morons talking utter bullshit and you can see how when one of the other fools agree they start the massive reacharound and start tugging each other off.

Back in the day they would be loners sitting in a pub being laughed at. Nowadays they they roam free on the internet picking up other gullible fools.

Fucking dangerous.
You forget to log into your John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore account?

Gotta keep your gimmicks separated.

It's not like the media goes out of the way to knowingly lie or deceive the public - now that's dangerous.

1637851371909.jpeg