General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

To be fair I used to goad Zeph @Zeph pretty hard so I’m sure I’ve deserved it a few times

i can be a cunt

it’s a personal problem

not youse guys fault

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Man, I'm pretty hearing impaired basically have to yell when you talk to me. My hearing aid broke and I'm to cheap for a new one till benefits roll over.

This is accurate AF

Can't you get a hearing aid for free because you live in the greatest country in the world?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just received an email notice that some hospitals are no longer requiring covid vaccines.

How about that?
I predicted Gov/Corrupts pushing Private sector to do the work regardless of legality or efficiency or Science TM...The work of gaining further control thru vaccination status, and the eventuality of where that type of public segregation leads.

Now we have divided and radicalized people on both sides of the vaccine campaign/coercion. Sadly, many of those people will remain weaponized against the "others" indefinitely. Regardless of the reality or legitimacy of the polarizing narratives and data.

Brilliant Manipulation
Efficient and Evil

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
To be fair I used to goad Zeph @Zeph pretty hard so I’m sure I’ve deserved it a few times

i can be a cunt

it’s a personal problem

not youse guys fault
I've given as good as I got as far as I'm concerned. And anyway we had our little back and forth after I'd given up on trying to keep this place to a certain level of discourse as the people who run it certainly don't care.

M

member 1013

I've given as good as I got as far as I'm concerned. And anyway we had our little back and forth after I'd given up on trying to keep this place to a certain level of discourse as the people who run it certainly don't care.
Ur a commie