General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Teens can get vaccinated without parental approval in backwards ass Canada also!
Yet I still have to sign a permission slip for the flu vaccine to be given to my child.

(Which unbeknownst to me, they threw in the trash every year, lol)

Side note:

I'm not promoting any kind of conspiracy. And I know science says that you can't get the flu from the vaccine.

But I can say for a fact, when I found out my kids were skipping the flu vaccine at school for years I took them myself for the vaccine. They both got the flu that year. That is the only year that I made them get it and the only year they have ever been sick in adolescence/teen years.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Pfizer will make a deal:

Mandate yearly vaccines and they will stop pushing boosters.

Kinda

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yet I still have to sign a permission slip for the flu vaccine to be given to my child.
Funny story. Here the same clinics being used for covid vaccines are also being used for flu vaccines. When someone shows up with their kids for a flu shot, there's genuine surprise. It's insanity that anyone would be there for any reason other than a covid vaccine.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
New Research Suggests High-Purity CBD May Help Block COVID-19 Virus From Replicating

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This is the most shocking thing you've ever said here.

Yeah. It's made me pretty sad how the bbc have parroted the government's statistics day in day out without really digging into the facts.

Average of death with covid is 82. Life exptency sic is 80.

I feel they have made fear bigger than it was. And in a pandemic you shouldn't do that.