General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nurses Who Left the Health Care System to Focus on Early Treatment Describe ‘Brutal’ COVID-19 Treatment Protocols

Nurses who witnessed “brutal” hospital COVID-19 treatment protocols kill patients paint a bleak picture of what is taking place in state and federally funded health care systems.

“They’re horrific, and they’re all in lockstep,” Staci Kay, a nurse practitioner with the North Carolina Physicians for Freedom who left the hospital system to start her own early treatment private practice, told The Epoch Times. “They will not consider protocols outside of what’s given to them by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the NIH (National Institute of Health). And nobody is asking why.”

Fueled by cognitive dissonance amid an array of red flags, Kay said hospital staff is ignoring blatantly problematic treatments that performed poorly in clinical trials, such as remdesivir, and protocols such as keeping the patient isolated, just to adhere to the federal canon.

“I’ve seen people die with their family watching via iPad on Facetime,” Kay said. “It was brutal.”

As a former nurse in intensive care, Kay said she had seen her share of tragedy, but how she saw COVID patients being treated “had me waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with chest pains.”

“I hated my job,” Kay said. “I hated going to work. I was stressed in a way I’ve never been before in my entire life.”

Keeping families isolated was especially difficult, she said, because people couldn’t come to say goodbye to their loved ones.

‘We Can Do Better’

Kay was looking for other options when she found an inpatient protocol designed Dr. Paul Marik, founding member of Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, which purported to have a 94 percent success rate.

However, after Kay pitched it to the head of the pulmonary critical care department, she was dismissed, and the physician boasted that the hospital had a 66 percent survival rate at the time.

“I told him, ‘I feel like we can do better,’ but I was very quickly shut down,” Kay said. “I became very angry because I’m watching people die and I knew we could have been doing better.”

It was as if formerly smart people had become brainwashed, “and then just dumb,” Kay said, lacking the mental wherewithal to discern true from false.

This led Kay to begin treating patients in the outpatient setting to prevent their admission into the hospital system, which is now her full-time job after being fired for not submitting to what she described as illogical testing requirements for those who weren’t vaccinated.

At her telemedicine business, Kay said she’s seeing multiple cases of people suffering from COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

“I saw things on the inpatient side, too, that I suspected were vaccine injuries that went unacknowledged by our physicians,” Kay said. “I saw brain bleeds, seizures out of nowhere, cancer that just spread like wildfire, ischemic strokes, and I saw one person die horrifically from myocarditis.”

On the outpatient side, she said she’s seen conditions resulting from the COVID-19 vaccine such as brain fog, cognitive decline, joint pain, gastrointestinal dysfunctions, and neuropathy, which is numbness and tingling in hands, feet, and extremities.

Nurses Who Left the Health Care System to Focus on Early Treatment Describe ‘Brutal’ COVID-19 Treatment Protocols (theepochtimes.com)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pfizer’s CEO has tested positive for COVID-19, he announced on Aug. 15.

“I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19,” CEO Albert Bourla wrote on Twitter.

Bourla 60, says he has received four doses of his company’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Healthcare workers subjected to vaccine mandate will get $10M in legal settlement

A group of nearly 500 healthcare workers is slated to receive a $10 million payout in a first-of-its-kind settlement challenging their hospital's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The coalition of workers at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Illinois filed their suit in October 2021, alleging the healthcare facility was illegally refusing to grant religious exemptions to the mandate. The July 29 settlement agreement by the state's Northern District Court means 473 current and former healthcare workers are soon to receive compensation for being denied religious exemptions from the healthcare system's vaccine requirement.

Liberty Counsel, the legal group representing 13 plaintiffs, said the settlement should "serve as a strong warning to employers across the nation that they cannot refuse to accommodate those with sincere religious objections to forced vaccination mandates,” according to a statement from Horatio Mihet, vice president of legal affairs at the group.

Healthcare workers subjected to vaccine mandate will get $10M in legal settlement (washingtonexaminer.com)

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Healthcare workers subjected to vaccine mandate will get $10M in legal settlement

A group of nearly 500 healthcare workers is slated to receive a $10 million payout in a first-of-its-kind settlement challenging their hospital's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

The coalition of workers at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Illinois filed their suit in October 2021, alleging the healthcare facility was illegally refusing to grant religious exemptions to the mandate. The July 29 settlement agreement by the state's Northern District Court means 473 current and former healthcare workers are soon to receive compensation for being denied religious exemptions from the healthcare system's vaccine requirement.

Liberty Counsel, the legal group representing 13 plaintiffs, said the settlement should "serve as a strong warning to employers across the nation that they cannot refuse to accommodate those with sincere religious objections to forced vaccination mandates,” according to a statement from Horatio Mihet, vice president of legal affairs at the group.

Healthcare workers subjected to vaccine mandate will get $10M in legal settlement (washingtonexaminer.com)
10 million lousy bucks for five hundred workers subjected to torturous stress.
What's that, like a year's salary for Pfizer's 20th in command?

Meanwhile our government passes a bill to hire 87,000 stormtroopers to raze villages for taxes.
They should all be shot in the head.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Canadian Judge rules kids can't be forced to take COVID-19 vaccines

A judge has ruled a 12-year-old girl who is uninterested in taking a COVID-19 vaccine cannot be compelled to take a jab, following a decision in an Ontario family court.

“I do not want my COVID-19 vaccine,” the young girl, described as an A-student, said in an email to the court detailing her decision. The girl explained how “people who have received both shots and the booster are still getting COVID,” and that “she heard from friends that their doctors are advising that children not get vaccinated.”

The court heard how the girl's mother “is not against the COVID-19 vaccine but is not prepared to force her daughter to be vaccinated against her will,” Blacklock's Reporter reported.

The girl's father filed a motion attempting to have the girl vaccinated ahead of the upcoming school year, suggesting that the vaccine is “keeping everyone in our community safe.”

“I do not want the vaccine. I hope my wishes will be respected,” the girl said, saying that this was her “final decision.”

In his ruling siding with the mother and daughter, Justice Christopher Corkery wrote that “the science relating to COVID-19 is developing,” adding that “the ‘facts’ are changing.”

“What are the health implications if children receive the current vaccine but skip some or all of the boosters?” the judge wondered. “What future COVID variant will boosters guard against?”

These questions, Corkery said, “are all questions requiring answers which are currently unavailable. “It is improper for the Court to pre-determine future medical treatments at unknown times, in unknown circumstances.”

Continuing in his explanation, the Ontario Superior Court justice raised more questions. “Does safe mean there are no side effects? Is the vaccine effective in protecting her from contracting COVID-19, from spreading it, from dying from it, from severity of symptoms?”

Justice Corkery outlined how “As with informed consent there are many factors that must be carefully considered in weighing risks and benefits.”

A forced inoculation for COVID-19 would, in the justice's words, “would not respect her physical, emotional and psychological safety, security and well-being but would in fact put her at risk of serious emotional and psychological harm.”

The ‘facts’ are changing: Judge rules kids can't be forced to take COVID-19 vaccines - Rebel News