General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
getting the shot was also "just a recommendation " but people freaked the fuck out and went full on authoritarian dictactor about it . now they want amnesty but i remember all the " fuck the unvaccinated" "let them die " " not welcome at our hospitals" "throw them in jail" "tax them" "dont let them in the grocery stores " . it was a recommendation and i recommended myself to say "no thanks . im good"

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
getting the shot was also "just a recommendation " but people freaked the fuck out and went full on authoritarian dictactor about it . now they want amnesty but i remember all the " fuck the unvaccinated" "let them die " " not welcome at our hospitals" "throw them in jail" "tax them" "dont let them in the grocery stores " . it was a recommendation and i recommended myself to say "no thanks . im good"
Covid brought the inner bully, inner asshole, inner shaming-virtue-signaler out of a lot people.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I know who it isn't. It's not anyone who's in a position to do anything about it.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) regulates the practice of medicine in Ontario. Physicians are required to be members to practice medicine in Ontario.

^ So this group regulates the practice of medicine in Ontario and you think they aren’t in a position to pressure physicians to follow their recommendations?

Ok.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) regulates the practice of medicine in Ontario. Physicians are required to be members to practice medicine in Ontario.

^ So this group regulates the practice of medicine in Ontario and you think they aren’t in a position to pressure physicians to follow their recommendations?

Ok.
They can pressure doctors all they want, but they can't make policy. They certainly can't dictate that anyone who refuses a vaccination has to be put on psychiatric medication.