General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It’s truly sad, alarming and infuriating just how many millions/billions were duped by this bullshit.

Economies destroyed. Businesses destroyed. Families divided. Cults formed. People’s lives turned upside down.

Now the people who caused the destruction want to go on like none of it ever happened.

Remember Australia putting citizens in Covid camps? Displacing them from their children? Locking down their country to unvaxxed visitors? Threatening the unvaxxed with prison and having their children taken from them by the Govt?

See the video below of the complete 180 they’ve done.

I truly pray there was at least one positive that came from this giant scam played on the world, and its that it woke some people up.

And for those still asking “what was the scam”? The scam was, they rebranded the flu and you bought into it. And they did it to 1) influence elections via mail-in voting, and 2) garner more power over the people, and 3) advance an agenda of social credit scores, digital currency, increased surveillance and tracking, etc.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It’s truly sad, alarming and infuriating just how many millions/billions were duped by this bullshit.
I think less of anyone who was still all in on government messaging by June of 2020.

Locking down their country to unvaxxed visitors?
That was America, bruv. We had a whole Freedom Convoy over it.

And for those still asking “what was the scam”? The scam was, they rebranded the flu and you bought into it. And they did it to 1) influence elections via mail-in voting, and 2) garner more power over the people, and 3) advance an agenda of social credit scores, digital currency, increased surveillance and tracking, etc.
I don't have any reason to think it was the flu rebranded, but your points of 1,2 and 3 are pretty on the money.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think less of anyone who was still all in on government messaging by June of 2020.

That was America, bruv. We had a whole Freedom Convoy over it.

I don't have any reason to think it was the flu rebranded, but your points of 1,2 and 3 are pretty on the money.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Today my school district added a full time Covid clerk to every school. Also hearing rumors California is going to extend the 80 hours of Covid leave for all state employees and might make it unlimited hours. That’s how you go from a supposedly 100 billion dollar surplus to 25 billion deficit in one year.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018