Society Coronavirus theories, implications & whatnot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Greenbean @Greenbean myself & others have some thoughts surrounding this probably more concerning than the virus(disease) itself.
Eg; 5g, vaccines, ph/alkaline levels, bioweapon, martial law, etc.

Also for non-msm articles.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
That first one, I'm not watching a 57 minute video, FWAT! I take it from the description & comments that she is claiming that the symptoms & deaths are radiation poisoning from 5G?

Wouldn't they just stop 5G if that were the case, instead of letting thousands die? Why the hell would they be spraying clouds of stuff everywhere in response to it?

If my two minute assumptions about this are way off target, feel free to give me the cliff notes :)

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Greenbean @Greenbean myself & others have some thoughts surrounding this probably more concerning than the virus(disease) itself.
Eg; 5g, vaccines, ph/alkaline levels, bioweapon, martial law, etc.

Also for non-msm articles.
I've been following the thread for a couple days. It's very informative and I appreciate your input.

A couple things. Marial law, if it happens in the us, will be short lived if at all. That's a bad look for a government and ultimately, as focused as trump is on the economy, I don't think he wants that. Bio weapon, I mean this as no insult to anyone, but I was at my doctors for a check-up and I mentioned this to him and asked if he entertained the idea if it being a bio weapon and he said no. Without going into too much detail, I take that guys word to the bank. He is the smartest guy I know and if he tells me to physically stick my head up my own ass, I'm doing it without question. That's just the confidence I have in that guys knowledge. Not only book smarts, but common sense smart.

He said if it were a bio weapon, it would be a very poorly designed weapon given the mortality rate. Even at 20% it would be an inefficient bio weapon. He said if it were designed, it would look something closer to 80%-100% mortality. He said think black plague and now your getting into what a bio weapon can do.

Don't know much about the other suggestions mentioned. 5g, as far as I know it's for driverless cars and there are theories that it can cause cancer? And also forced vaccines, I can see that. They say never let a tragedy go to waste, right? Who knows, all I know is that some of the videos floating around coming out of china is suspect to me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I work in the MSM.

It’s sad that Trump has weaponised it. But there is a thing to be said.

There is always a demon narrative. Be it Muslims/terrorists, global warming, Brexit, pandemic flus, war etc

there is always something.

but don’t blame the MSM.

blame government. They want you to live in fear. It’s literally their m.o

just enjoy your life. Care for your love ones and care for others too.

we can change the current system one person at a time.

Greed isn’t good.

I work in the MSM.

It’s sad that Trump has weaponised it. But there is a thing to be said.

There is always a demon narrative. Be it Muslims/terrorists, global warming, Brexit, pandemic flus, war etc

there is always something.

but don’t blame the MSM.

blame government. They want you to live in fear. It’s literally their m.o

just enjoy your life. Care for your love ones and care for others too.

we can change the current system one person at a time.

Greed isn’t good.

april fools is 25 days away

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Oh, I just noticed this is a whole new thread.

Bottom line, I think it's a severe flu that CAN take your life, but the Chinese are intentionally blowing it out of proportion. If they wanted to hit trump where it hurts most, this would be it.

The media is eating it up even though the numbers as of yet don't justify the coverage. I think whether I'm right or wrong, we'll see come November.

It might be a bumpy ride up until that point. But if the media drops it after november, like they do with all current events when the story is found to not support the narrative, it might just lend credence to the theory.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Anyone else see the info linking Trump refusing WHO virus testing kits even though it delayed testing availability for the public to wait for CDC testing kits? Apparently he owns stocks in the company that processes the information for the CDC testing kits.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anyone else see the info linking Trump refusing WHO virus testing kits even though it delayed testing availability for the public to wait for CDC testing kits? Apparently he owns stocks in the company who is the supplier for the CDC testing kits.
no, but who knows what to make of it

Gates is involved in this and he seems shadiest of all IMO...maybe it is some sort of CDC vs WHO bullshit?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
no, but who knows what to make of it

Gates is involved in this and he seems shadiest of all IMO...maybe it is some sort of CDC vs WHO bullshit?
I think the more eye opening aspect of this that no one talks about is the lack of faith we have in our media and in our government. There doesn't seem to be many taking it at face value like we did when I grew up.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/54M3MeRVqqk

Looks like we might get a re-branded Patriot Act; aka "Biopatriot Act" courtesy of our deepstate overlords.
One nerd has the entire western world playing his game from work-to-microbe.