Society Coronavirus theories, implications & whatnot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
They’re pissed at him for saying developing countries should be given vaccine technology for free.

Bill Gates believes Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India, what he said and why he said it

Wrong. He said it alright. He said they can't be trusted to produce a safe product. He went on to say that they could move one of our factories there and use our technology and grants.This would give him say-so in how to price and distribute. (And there was problems with this, I can show you a story on that if your interested. The Indian government had to intervene and put a cap on the price.)

But then he changed his mind after the White House wouldn't back him.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Where did you obtain this intel?
The BMGF had been also put under the scanner by the previous central government led by the INC. In 2013, India’s Parliamentary Standing Committee on Health and Family Welfare, comprising of members across political lines, held the BMGF-funded Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH) guilty of violating regulatory and ethical norms laid down by the Indian and U.S. governments for clinical trials. The committee investigated the role of the BMGF and PATH in the trial of HPV vaccines on children in Khammam district of Andhra Pradesh and Vadodra district of Gujarat, during which seven children died. Although the government did not find any connection to the vaccines in the deaths, it did uncover ethical failings in the subsequent investigation. The government of India responded by restricting the BMGF from country’s immunization program. But years later, the BMGF continued to work with India’s Health Ministry through its Immunization Technical Support Unit (ITSU).

When Gates visited India in November 2019, he met Modi and several other government officials. This also marked the re-entry of the BMGF in India’s Health Ministry through the Modi government’s approval of a Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) between the Department of Health & Family Welfare (DOHFW), the government of India, and the BMGF on cooperation in the field of health. India’s then-Home Minister Rajnath Singh, one of the most powerful members of Modi’s cabinet, also urged Gates to adopt 1,000 villages in central India affected by left-wing extremism back in 2017 during a meeting in New Delhi.

Here is the rest of the article

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes.

He probably does it with a security team like Blackwater though. Lol
Too bad we're not in the old days.
Indian parents blocked a Bill Gates plane on the tarmac.
He had to turn around, gas up & leave entirely, guy would've been lynched & half the planet would've cheered.

M

member 3289

After my kid had an adverse reaction and we got ignored, I became militant as a single parent. Sorry I really can't spend time digging through old hard drives and sorry we all live in a world of misinformation.
Maybe join a vax effected group on social media, I was banned .
That's about the only place save dark web you'll find this, or older doctors that know.
This is a very long way of saying, "I made it up."

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Where did you see this?
Video, probably '08-09.

Thanks Shinkicker @Shinkicker for taking the time to look things up.
I haven't kept of with Mr."Gates of Hell's" legal matters or otherwise in years, just the usual *I'm gonna block the sun and feed you all insects* headlines.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Gates is a donor of BBC World. He donates less than Global Affairs Canada and a little bit more than Norad.

Literally the first fact i came across that makes him sound sinister is a good thing for the poorest worldwide. He has zero editorial control. The same editorial control as the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency who gave double the amount he gave.

Such a bullshit hit piece. Designed for gullible people.

The internet is not a good thing for many people.
BBC isn't state funded?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Can you give me a link to the video? Where on video did you see this? Was it a news report? Internet video? A random video a stranger showed you?
I don't know about the bugs parts, but the sun blocking is hilariously real.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
BBC isn't state funded?

It is at home. But it's World service is financed in part by the Foreign Office, advertising, overseas programme sales ( Top Gear used to make tens of millions a year alone ) and apparently some charities pitch in too.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It is at home. But it's World service is financed in part by the Foreign Office, advertising, overseas programme sales ( Top Gear used to make tens of millions a year alone ) and apparently some charities pitch in too.
That seems problematic. Our government is corrupt as fuck, I don't want them involved in funding foreign media.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That seems problematic. Our government is corrupt as fuck, I don't want them involved in funding foreign media.

Some countries rely on the World Service for their only access to news from their country in their language.

It's a good thing for the poorest of the world.

It does give the UK some soft power and influence but that's also a good thing.

For us.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Now that we know this was made in a lab, what are the possibilities that this was a "test run" for China to see how America reacted to a bio-weapon like this? From restrictions to policy to civilian behavior.

Added bonus is we are all suffering from pandemnic fatigue, so if a new one pops up we'll likely give the middle finger to any and all restrictions no matter how deadly the new weapon is.

This was a huge case study for the truly lethal bio-weapon that China is about to unleash on the world.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! - How 'bout it?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Now that we know this was made in a lab, what are the possibilities that this was a "test run" for China to see how America reacted to a bio-weapon like this? From restrictions to policy to civilian behavior.

Added bonus is we are all suffering from pandemnic fatigue, so if a new one pops up we'll likely give the middle finger to any and all restrictions no matter how deadly the new weapon is.

This was a huge case study for the truly lethal bio-weapon that China is about to unleash on the world.

Bill Gates says it's going to be a version of small pox.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Would you look at that...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you give me a link to the video? Where on video did you see this? Was it a news report? Internet video? A random video a stranger showed you?
So, I really can't provide you with a video I saw online in 2008 or 2009, no.
Had I known the worlds richest foundation was going to take over the world and someone was going to question my belief, I might have found out a way to download that video. My computer skills in that time were still in the "copy/paste"-level.
I'd probably have to know if this were going to make a bit of difference to, like, are you going to do anything with it, or is just for you?
The fact is we're in a totalitarian turning(you can learn about that by reading a book called the 4th turning) and most things the controllers don't like will disappear unless measures are taken.
Hundreds if not thousands of examples of this phenomenon are available since the start of the plandemic, and really every day.
You could probably find examples of videos taken down in this very thread.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I spoke with a retired 06 who can only say so much, but that the plan over a decade ago was Ebola. A whistle was blown by someone somehow who's wife is still alive but he was offed, and somehow from that many years ago came the knowledge of the true purpose of the FEMA camps, fusion centers, mass coffins, guillotines and all of that. Some of this was covered by Jesse Ventura's shows, some even by Tim Kennedy's shows, and all of it by Infowars and many other smaller outlets.
Who knows what's next, but one thing is quite certain, there is no "China vs. USA". Economically the U.S. is a whore to the system.
Its leaders are weak and stupid, and the foundations and corporations that control the institutions are global.

There's still fight left in people, and we all should, but from what I've seen Americans are really not that intelligent, or versed in its own history let alone world history and patterns/power shifts. They forget that AI is running things, that there was exponential growth in that arena years ago, skynet-level. People don't think in terms of exponential, it's not built into them. Nor do they have good memories.
But the uprising against pandemic fatigue is planned. They have a bug and algorithms to assess them in every hand in the 1st world.

There's really no need for anything else, but economically we see they're allowed to acquire more stuff/aka land.
The stock market is a good indicator because there are still many people with enough power to get pissed off.
We have a melt-up before a planned crash, probably a pre-planned fast and measured physical "war" with China/Russia where America loses but still has a population to subjugate. There are so may weapons at their disposal it's unbelievable.
One was used last Christmas very deliberately and I've never even seen it mentioned on this website, the entire population is an ostrich for the sake of its own sanity.