General Could Gina be any more perfect?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
you have to be a pretty shitty person to not like gina she has the nicest personality she seems to get along with everyone says more about how shitty the people hating her than are than who gina is as a person.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
She could get a little more close to perfection, in my eyes, if she would open a Fans Only account and post tons of slutty nude pics.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
She could get a little more close to perfection, in my eyes, if she would open a Fans Only account and post tons of slutty nude pics.
I don't think I want to see gina having sex with kevin ross well maybe if they dont show his face pov style maybe or blur it out.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

You really missed the chance to tell the story here.
So that post is her original one that people freaked out about. Yes that one.

A handful of idiots saw Nazi and freaked out totally missing the BRIGHT RED CIRCLE SHOWING THE GUY THAT DIDN'T SALUTE. It appears they were shut down pretty quick but Gina also responded to them. It's not a very big story anyways and the media has turned it into a "cancel" on twitter. It isn't. It was like two responses and then their people piggy backing onto those replies, not the original post. And those replies are probably all bots anyways

Typical internet where people just jump into the middle of a reply and pile on instead of back up a few comments to get context.

Regardless, the point is that pic is the one that set people off ironically since it's AGAINST THE NAZIS.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
well do u all think she was hotter 11 years ago making weight, or recently?
1596978932610.png
if u say hotter 11 years ago, then u have said yes, she can be more perfect
i wouldnt think u r gay for that

she still seems nice though

1596979057087.png
she said she was at before she started fighting

1596979160431.png
she needs to get back on the roids if she wants to be under 160 again

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

A handful of idiots saw Nazi and freaked out totally missing the BRIGHT RED CIRCLE SHOWING THE GUY THAT DIDN'T SALUTE. It appears they were shut down pretty quick but Gina also responded to them. It's not a very big story anyways and the media has turned it into a "cancel" on twitter. It isn't. It was like two responses and then their people piggy backing onto those replies, not the original post. And those replies are probably all bots anyways

Typical internet where people just jump into the middle of a reply and pile on instead of back up a few comments to get context.

Regardless, the point is that pic is the one that set people off ironically since it's AGAINST THE NAZIS.
Are bots programmed to insert 47 emojis into every post?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

somehow I think gina will still be kicked off the star wars show even though she did the right thing with this covid situation they are probably looking to fire people.