Lifestyle Could you defeat a Terminator?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well?

Personally I don't think a scissor kick would be able to put him down so I'd have to resort to using weapons. I just saw him take down a police station that for some reason was full of uzis and automatic rifles and they didn't make him flinch.

I reckon the only way I take him down is if I light him up for a hellfire strike or something.

Think Terminator gets me tho 9/10 times

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also

Wasn't skynet basically an anti virus program that got self aware and went rogue? How did it build factories that make Terminator and them flying things?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't like to hurt people, that's why I'm on this site. But I don't like to hurt Terminators either. So I would wait for *HIM* to initiate then counter-strike. I assume we're talking about a T-800 and not a latter model.
We've already got examples in
A) Being crushed
B) Pipe bombs

It just so happens I'm experienced in both these fields.
I'd take him out on a date, then dump him & he'd be crushed. Then simply strap pipe bombs to his back.
I'd time the fuses to go off EXACTLY when I throw a punch at him and everyone's looking but can't see the pipe bombs.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe the best way to deal with one would be to grapple with it and tear the limbs off.....though I forget what kind of superpower strength or other powers they have.......

Would I have my own terminator to battle the other terminator in this highly probably scenario?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
a good set of bolt cutters would fuck up its linkage and wire harness and turn that thing in to scrap metal.clip clip clip and by monday some crack heads will have it in a shopping cart on their way to the metal recyclers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
a good set of bolt cutters would fuck up its linkage and wire harness and turn that thing in to scrap metal.clip clip clip and by monday some crack heads will have it in a shopping cart on their way to the metal recyclers
You wanna get close enough to use bolt cutters....

......on a Terminator.....

Ffs mate when skynet goes live you will be one of the first to go

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would need a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, then maybe.