General Could you manage to hide a love child?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Like Arnie did ?

Let's say you screwed up big and accidently got a girl from a brief affair pregnant and she decided she was going to keep it and this news would be very detrimental on your marriage. If you could hide the fact that you had a kid with someone else until he/she was 18, would you?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
For the ladies if you got pregnant from another dude and you were against abortion, if you could get away with it, would you hide the fact that the baby is someone else's and let your husband think it's his?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
what is good in life?
I think i would tell my husband im pregnant and he would assume it's his. However if he had doubts and questioned me, i would admit it's possible it isn't his.

That's acceptably good right?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think i would tell my husband im pregnant and he would assume it's his. However if he had doubts and questioned me, i would admit it's possible it isn't his.

Crom laughs at your four winds. He laughs from his mountain.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Imo I would get found out. Nearly every guy I dated felt I cheated when I Didn't. I must have that cheater aura about me.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I wonder why you're single.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
For the ladies if you got pregnant from another dude and you were against abortion, if you could get away with it, would you hide the fact that the baby is someone else's and let your husband think it's his?
If I ever did something like that, I would put the child first. If your kid's on the slab needing blood, a kidney, whatever, you'll get found out and it would put the kid's life in jeopardy due to paperwork if nothing else so best be real about it from the outset. I couldn't live with myself having a kid with someone who may not be the father and I didn't tell him.

Maury.gif.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
You're a hussy.
I'm not.
If I ever did something like that, I would put the child first. If your kid's on the slab needing blood, a kidney, whatever, you'll get found out and it would put the kid's life in jeopardy due to paperwork if nothing else so best be real about it from the outset. I couldn't live with myself having a kid with someone who may not be the father and I didn't tell him.

Maury.gif.
What if you already have kids with that guy and you know he would make it difficult for you with your kids that you have with him if you ever cheated on him ?

I wouldn't lie but guess I'm saying I wouldn't tell if he Didn't ask. :oops:

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Also, how the hell did Arnold's wife not know?!?!

Ties can put you in denial.

Think about being a middle age woman with big calves and 4 kids. You know your husband can find another woman very very quickly if you seperate but you will be alone getting practiced on by 20 year old thirsty dudes on tindr. Somehow you want to believe him when he tells you you're being ridiculous and that he would never f the maid.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm not.

What if you already have kids with that guy and you know he would make it difficult for you with your kids that you have with him if you ever cheated on him ?

I wouldn't lie but guess I'm saying I wouldn't tell if he Didn't ask. :oops:
Let’s face it, at nearly 43 having miscarried already (no love hearts needed from anyone, it happens to most women) It's not happening to me now.
We all know how I'm fixed, so it's a bit of a moot point isn't it really?

I have enough of a moral compass and I have the bollocks to fess up to when I've been naughty. The naughtiest I've been recently is accidentally walking out of a supermarket with a gift card I didn't pay for.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
wtf
that's the go to worry?

???

Have you heard about Maria dating anyone? Ernie on the other hand found someone right away. I bet that hurt her self esteem quite a bit.

Sorry! It was her kid with the big calves. I'm obviously not an Arnie fan :oops:but I saw this mention at the other forum I used to post at. I guess I got confused about who had the big calves but the part about Maria being alone while Ernie moved on seems true. That's generally why women stay with their husbands who cheat. They don't want to be alone and deal with starting over when they are no longer have a good edge on the dating pool.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Have you heard about Maria dating anyone? Ernie on the other hand found someone right away. I bet that hurt her self esteem quite a bit.

Sorry! It was her kid with the big calves. I'm obviously not an Arnie fan :oops:but I saw this mention at the other forum I used to post at. I guess I got confused about who had the big calves but the part about Maria being alone while Ernie moved on seems true. That's generally why women stay with their husbands who cheat. They don't want to be alone and deal with starting over when they are no longer have a good edge on the dating pool.

You need a man in your life.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let’s face it, at nearly 43 having miscarried already (no love hearts needed from anyone, it happens to most women) It's not happening to me now.
We all know how I'm fixed, so it's a bit of a moot point isn't it really?

I have enough of a moral compass and I have the bollocks to fess up to when I've been naughty. The naughtiest I've been recently is accidentally walking out of a supermarket with a gift card I didn't pay for.
I banged a 43 year old when I was 21.

To this day it's still my oldest shag.

I just realized shes 50 something now. Eww

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In fact I banged her a few times.

I may have told the story about a date I had where we showed up at a place I'd previously ran away from without paying. That was her

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol. How old are you?
Well first, that's none of your business, and B I just realized something.

When I was 19,20,21 ish banging women that were older was kinda cool.

Nowadays I wanna bang chicks that are 19,20,21 ish