COUNTDOWN: AJ McKee vs. Pitbull - FW Tournament Championship

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Whoever wins, this is dat legacy fight.

I called AJ at the beginning of the tourny, but man Pitbull looks focused and complete.
AJ hasn't been into deep waters, but his composure and mindset already seem to be at championship level.
My dark horses were Pedro Carvalho, Emmanuel Sanchez, and Adam Borics, all finished quickly iirc.

This is the one we wanted when it was 16 men.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
DarthBader @DarthBader
jason73 @jason73

How many pages ya reckon?
10-11 pages, It's a good card though Johnny Cisneros and Joshua Jones looks like a fun fight, Cisneros will probably be close to getting cut if he loses (he's 41) imo. Got Joshua winning this one, but it's gonna be tough Cisneros is a scrapper and is pretty decent all around.

Also have a eye on Magomedsharipov and Rabadanov vs Daniel "Scary" Carey, both the russians will most likely win, but Carey has alot of heart and comes off a loss against Aaron Pico and a good underdog victory against Gaston Bolanoz (he's biggest win of his career), besides that he got a win against Cris Lencioni who was also a upcoming prospect at one point (now he's more of a prelim gatekeeper).

Goiti Yamauchi, whos one of the best lightweights in Bellator is fighting Christopher Gonzales, this will be christophers biggest test so far, he's a usual Bellator prospect who hasn't really been tested so far, gonna be interesting to see if he can deal with Goiti's submission game, which is probably the best in the lightweight division.

Also Khabibs cousin Usman Nurmagomedov is fighting Luis Muro, Muro who just had a controversial win over the crowd darling Nick Newell (A fight I scored for Newell btw, but it was close). Hopefully Usman really gives a good showing here and gets a finish, he needs to show why the company has to invest in him!

Emmanuel Sanchez is fighting upcoming star Mads Burnell, who in my estimation is the 2nd best danish MMA fighter right now, only guy who is better is Nicholas Dalby (who's only ahead of Mads because he had a BS robbery decision against D rod). This will be Mads hardest challenge, especially to deal with the constant pressure and great stand up from Sanchez, both are good wrestlers, with Mads probably being a little bit better, but I would say Sanchez submission game is better on the other end, interesting fight I have Sanchez to win that one, but it's a 55-45 matchup imo.

Main event we got Pitbull vs AJ, I believe this will be the best fight Bellator will have all year, either the upset is gonna happend and AJ will find a way to win or Pitbull will go "Pitbull mode" and completely tear apart any offense from AJ while also stacking up more and more rounds, I think Pitbull will get the dec, but it could be a close fight.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
10-11 pages, It's a good card though Johnny Cisneros and Joshua Jones looks like a fun fight, Cisneros will probably be close to getting cut if he loses (he's 41) imo. Got Joshua winning this one, but it's gonna be tough Cisneros is a scrapper and is pretty decent all around.

Also have a eye on Magomedsharipov and Rabadanov vs Daniel "Scary" Carey, both the russians will most likely win, but Carey has alot of heart and comes off a loss against Aaron Pico and a good underdog victory against Gaston Bolanoz (he's biggest win of his career), besides that he got a win against Cris Lencioni who was also a upcoming prospect at one point (now he's more of a prelim gatekeeper).

Goiti Yamauchi, whos one of the best lightweights in Bellator is fighting Christopher Gonzales, this will be christophers biggest test so far, he's a usual Bellator prospect who hasn't really been tested so far, gonna be interesting to see if he can deal with Goiti's submission game, which is probably the best in the lightweight division.

Also Khabibs cousin Usman Nurmagomedov is fighting Luis Muro, Muro who just had a controversial win over the crowd darling Nick Newell (A fight I scored for Newell btw, but it was close). Hopefully Usman really gives a good showing here and gets a finish, he needs to show why the company has to invest in him!

Emmanuel Sanchez is fighting upcoming star Mads Burnell, who in my estimation is the 2nd best danish MMA fighter right now, only guy who is better is Nicholas Dalby (who's only ahead of Mads because he had a BS robbery decision against D rod). This will be Mads hardest challenge, especially to deal with the constant pressure and great stand up from Sanchez, both are good wrestlers, with Mads probably being a little bit better, but I would say Sanchez submission game is better on the other end, interesting fight I have Sanchez to win that one, but it's a 55-45 matchup imo.

Main event we got Pitbull vs AJ, I believe this will be the best fighter Bellator will have all year, either the upset is gonna happend and AJ will find a way to win or Pitbull will go "Pitbull mode" and completely tear apart any offense from AJ while also stacking up more and more rounds, I think Pitbull will get the dec, but it could be a close fight.
you could shit spam every second post and it wont make 10-11 pages

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
damn, someone is inlove with bellator.

i only recognize two names, the main event.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Main event we got Pitbull vs AJ, I believe this will be the best fight Bellator will have all year, either the upset is gonna happend and AJ will find a way to win or Pitbull will go "Pitbull mode" and completely tear apart any offense from AJ while also stacking up more and more rounds, I think Pitbull will get the dec, but it could be a close fight.
Next time, please include a bibliography.

*Reported for plagiarizing Luke Slackposa*

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
MVP vs Lima 2 just got announced, I think this is a great matchup for Lima, gonna be a hard leap for MVP to take, from fighting cans to world class competition. Thinking his gonna get starched.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
MVP vs Lima 2 just got announced, I think this is a great matchup for Lima, gonna be a hard leap for MVP to take, from fighting cans to world class competition. Thinking his gonna get starched.
So you diddnt see the first fight?

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
On weighing in, Big John and Josh said this is the biggest Bellator card of all time. Yet, I won't watch it, and have zero interst. That isn't great for Bellator I don't think.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Are there 30day screen name bets here?

I'll take aj (with a user name i recognize) and I don't know many