VID Countdown To Khabib vs Poirier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Not too many people in MMA more likable than Dustin Porier. This Countdown portrayed him really well. Between his attitude and his resume, I can’t imagine anyone not being a fan.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It's only business.
I’m dying to know what was truly behind that comment. Was it Conor trying to say “no need for talking during the fight because everything prior was a farce to promote the fight?” Was it trying to tell Khabib to stop making it so personal dying his onslaught? Was it Conor being broken and trying to get Khabib to lay off a bit?
What an odd thing to say.

Dusty Knuckles

Aug 18, 2019
I’m dying to know what was truly behind that comment. Was it Conor trying to say “no need for talking during the fight because everything prior was a farce to promote the fight?” Was it trying to tell Khabib to stop making it so personal dying his onslaught? Was it Conor being broken and trying to get Khabib to lay off a bit?
What an odd thing to say.
Those were the words of a man who knew he was bested... Unfortunately it has not humbled him one bit.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
“Dangerous rising star Paul Felder?????”

He’s 35 years old, 6-4 in his last 10 fights and suffered a collapsed Lung his last fight.

He’s a grinder but more of a gate keeper at this point of his career.