Society Country's going full retard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Could there be a correlation to the measles outbreak with the mass amount of immigrants / refugees that flooded the streets of America during the Obama Admin?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
... Wut? Something smells fishy.
you say death is 1 in 500? That's 20 in 10000.
Then post a contradictory graph where that's off the charts: even back in 1960 US was less than 7 in 10000.

Nothing's fishy.
That chart is all cause childhood mortality. Not measles. Yes measles kills people at a lot higher rate than all cause mortality.

Data from that time is hard to qualify as measels cases and deaths were not properly reported. Plus even if I posted those rates, The reasonable argument would be that medicine has changed since then.

So that's why I posted the rates from the US and Western Europe in the 90s and 2010s respectively. they are accurate and up-to-date rates that take into account modern medicine.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But that was before he became a shill for large corporations (aka the POTUS) such as Big Pharma.
I don't know that Big Pharma is a fan of Trump considering his hatred for opioids and ambition to slash drug prices.

I can see Trump turning Big Pharma on its head by the time he leaves office. A good 1st step would be to eliminate direct-to-consumer drug advertisements.

M

member 3289

Could there be a correlation to the measles outbreak with the mass amount of immigrants / refugees that flooded the streets of America during the Obama Admin?
No, it's mostly retarded white people who get their news from Facebook

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
i used to work with a large group of seventh day adventists. about 2/3 of them were normal(ish) and the other ones were full blown everythingtards .anti vax vegan holistic ,chem trails,earth 6000 yr old etc .medicine you name it .one chick had kids who were perpetually sick and couldnt understan why little timmy still had an eye infection after spraying it regularly with colloidal silver water.bitch you need to take him to the doctor peppermint oil is not going to do the job of penicillin
I used to work for an Adventist hospital. They had decent vegetarian food in the cafeteria but I never liked the place since too often I would hear "He's in God's hands now". Like, bitch, keep trying to cure the people and stop assuming your God is actually helping.

Also they would call me up on Sunday's since they assumed I "wasn't at church anyway". They would hold meetings on the importance of Jesus in the workplace when we could have been, I don't know, working or something. The 2/3's of the people were cool but that 1/3 we would call cult members. Always trying to get you to attend their Sunday "picnics" etc.

Needless to say I go to a non faith based hospital for any of my medical needs. :p

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The antivax movement is a eugenics program sponsored by the mega wealthy. I genuinely have the documents, sadly. See the Scaife foundation out of Pittsburgh. They're following Raspail.

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK this is top 3 prime breadcrumbs you need to follow.