General County Fairs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Anyone go to these? I hadn’t been in many years. Unfortunately, my daughter is at the age where she wants to go. Just driving in there to drop off and pick up was a shit show. Rednecks as far as the eye can see and fake ass rent a cops trying to be important. I couldn’t think of a worse way to spend your time and money.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
used to love it in the summer...Lee County, Iowa - oldest county fair west of the Mississippi.

demolition derbies, sketchy rides, smoking grass with the carnies...

we also had a bunch of Festivals for Watermelon, Strawberry, Sweet Corn, etc....every town had their own thing.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Anyone go to these? I hadn’t been in many years. Unfortunately, my daughter is at the age where she wants to go. Just driving in there to drop off and pick up was a shit show. Rednecks as far as the eye can see and fake ass rent a cops trying to be important. I couldn’t think of a worse way to spend your tome and money.
Buy the all day pass for you and your daughter - pay no attention to the red necks , rental cops and enjoy that time with your daughter by going on rides together enjoying the moment..

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kids liked it back in the day, butttt....

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I go once every 10 years or so, might be done though
I go for the elephant ears and other foods

Last time I went they had caged tigers and big cats in a tent and cages right on the blacktop on a 85 degree evening, the cats were a bit pissed IMO....fuck all that.

My county gets bands or artists that were cool 10-15 years ago at best, never anyone I am really interested in seeing.

Was cool as a youth or kid or teen, but those were different times.

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The pomona fair is the only good one the O.C fair has some good food but no good concerts. The S.D fair is boring AF post covid shut downs and mandates they took some things away it was empty AF.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Oh man,even our County fairs kick ass.You've got concerts & freestyle motocross & strawberry & apple cinnamon funnel cakes.

No can defend.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I don't go to the fair, but around here every catholic church has a festival and they space them out so there's basically one a week all summer.

If nothing else is going on I'll go to one of those and play the Big 6 wheel and try to take some of the church's money.

A few years back I got the evil eye from the priest spinning the wheel when I told the kid next to me "The 2's are fuckin hot, bruh."

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They have that one in the 805 my ex always wanted to go but I told her to fuck off because I don't like Pitbull and he was always singing.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am proper friend zone btw. I don't mind. It's nice to have a friend.

Also.

I'm a sneaky fucker, I'm handsome and charming, I'll win her over

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
I am proper friend zone btw. I don't mind. It's nice to have a friend.

Also.

I'm a sneaky fucker, I'm handsome and charming, I'll win her over
Guaranteed you have touched her when she was unknowingly sleeping lol

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
When i was a kid, there was always atleast one Yugo in the demo derby and everyone would go for it lol