General Coup underway in Venezuela right now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

Anybody know what's really going on right now I hate taking news reports from Fox News

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

Anybody know what's really going on right now I hate taking news reports from Fox News
Fox News is no better or worse than basically any other mainstream US media outlet on this one - they all support the coup.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
So many moving parts. They want to oust him because he called for an early election. He committed some fuckery I believe by getting rid of the high court. The other side is saying because of this the speaker should be the next elected leader and most countries have signed on to this. The world wants him gone for obvious reasons but I don't believe the one they are hitching their wagon too is 100% legitimate but in the end that won't matter.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So many moving parts. They want to oust him because he called for an early election. He committed some fuckery I believe by getting rid of the high court. The other side is saying because of this the speaker should be the next elected leader and most countries have signed on to this. The world wants him gone for obvious reasons but I don't believe the one they are hitching their wagon too is 100% legitimate but in the end that won't matter.
Correct

Chavez hand picks Maduro.
Fuckery afoot in his initial presidency selection followed by fuckery with the election.
Then he cracks down to solidify things and remove any conversation about it.
Combo of this and Chavistas not being able to understand basic economics squanders Venezuela'ss position and crashes the economy. Famine, shortages, and the overarching shadow of this fuckery leads to the opposition calling protests and his removal. More crack down, more division.
The west signs onto the guy that is ostensibly calling for a democracy...while attempting a hard/soft coup. Russia/China as usual counteract any such move as to do so is to undermine their own authoritarian rule.

We don't win here no matter what. New guy can come in, bring democracy, etc etc and it will still be too much external process to let this settle.
But wtf to do when there are external processes that propped up Maduro for largely anti western reasons. This is geopolitics not right and wrong.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Correct

Fuckery afoot in his initial presidency selection followed by fuckery with the election.
Combo of this and Chavistas not being able to understand basic economics squanders Venezuela'ss position and crashes the economy. Famine, shortages, and the overarching shadow of this fuckery leads to the opposition calling protests and his removal. More crack down, more division.
The west signs onto the guy that is ostensibly calling for a democracy...while attempting a hard/soft coup. Russia/China as usual counteract any such move as to do so is to undermine their own authoritarian rule.

We don't win here no matter what. New guy can come in, bring democracy, etc etc and it will still be too much external process to let this settle.
But wtf to do when there are external processes that propped up Maduro for largely anti western reasons. This is geopolitics not right and wrong.
Terrible analysis, as expected.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Terrible analysis, as expected.
Passive aggressive personal attacks without anything worthwhile to the current conversation, as you continue to do.

Learn to have a conversation about the topic without personal attacks or find a new forum.It's every thread at this point and this is the last one.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Passive aggressive personal attacks without anything worthwhile to the current conversation, as you continue to do.

Learn to have a conversation about the topic without personal attacks or find a new forum.It's every thread at this point and this is the last one.

That's hot!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Yep, he’s got some issues that he needs to work out
I’m not sure if he’s deluded, a keyboard warrior or just hurting inside and is trying to reach out for help

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

It's not every thread, just the last two. I see no problem making fun of people who are better suited to Stormfront (not you, this applies to others who I mock) and will continue to do so.

The reason I don't try to debate these issues with you is that it is simply pointless. I've tried before. I was going to follow up my initial statement but then decided against it.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
It's not every thread, just the last two. I see no problem making fun of people who are better suited to Stormfront (not you, this applies to others who I mock) and will continue to do so.

The reason I don't try to debate these issues with you is that it is simply pointless. I've tried before. I was going to follow up my initial statement but then decided against it.
Who are these other people?

M

member 3289

RT > CNN & FOX imo

Its slanted yes but at least slanted in ways that we don't see in regular MSM.

Gateway to other perspectives that TV addicts never hear or see
Slanted is slanted, m8. It's not better than CNN or Fox News, it's the same shit except it's financed directly by the Russian government.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Correct

They can hold a hundred elections if they want to and there still won't be enough white voters to swing it bqck to the right. The mestizos are just more numerous in Venezuela and they are politically awake now.

I hate to boil it down to race, but that is just basically how it breaks down in that society.