General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Caleb "I care more about freedom than I do for your personal health” Wallace
Three young children, pregnant wife due any day, 30 years old, treated himself with ivermectin.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Florida conservative radio host who criticized vaccines dies of Covid-19
A conservative radio host from Florida who criticised coronavirus vaccination efforts before contracting Covid-19 himself has died, his station said on Saturday.

A statement said: “It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier, who informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.”
When Bernier was hospitalised with Covid-19, three weeks ago, WNDB operations

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Unvaccinated teacher infected half her students with Covid, CDC finds
  • Teacher read to class without a mask despite Covid symptoms
  • Teacher infected 26 people at California elementary school

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Florida conservative radio host who criticized vaccines dies of Covid-19
A conservative radio host from Florida who criticised coronavirus vaccination efforts before contracting Covid-19 himself has died, his station said on Saturday.

A statement said: “It’s with great sadness that WNDB and Southern Stone Communications announce the passing of Marc Bernier, who informed and entertained listeners on WNDB for over 30 years. We kindly ask that privacy is given to Marc’s family during this time of grief.”
When Bernier was hospitalised with Covid-19, three weeks ago, WNDB operations

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Right-wing shock jock and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid-19
A right-wing American TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital. He died on August 4th, aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten” the vaccine, Amy Leigh Hair, a close friend, wrote on Facebook.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Tennessee radio host who criticised vaccine efforts dies of Covid-19
  • Phil Valentine, 61, sang ‘Vaxman’ Beatles parody
  • He advised listeners to get vaccinated as he announced his diagnosis

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Right-wing shock jock and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid-19
A right-wing American TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital. He died on August 4th, aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten” the vaccine, Amy Leigh Hair, a close friend, wrote on Facebook.
Good fucking riddance.

??