General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You seem upset. First day on the internet?
i imagine you sitting in a studio apartment, one hand on the Pink Button, the other wiggly your tiny cock.

I've been on the internet since you before you learned the alphabet...assuming you have learned the alphabet.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
i imagine you sitting in a studio apartment, one hand on the Pink Button, the other wiggly your tiny cock.

I've been on the internet since you before you learned the alphabet...assuming you have learned the alphabet.
Why are you thinking about my cock? :confused:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
you're not including the negative social outcomes...like paying Pfizer >$100B/yr and allowing the FedGov to mandate personal health decisions.

And you're not comparing the vaccine effectiveness to the effectiveness of all demographics having access to NPIs and contact-tracing.
It's a custom-made dilemma for mRNA vaccines and no producer liability.
The terms keep getting broader and broader.

When normal people read 'is the vaccine safe and effective' , they assume effective means in relation to the vaccine actually working.

I didn't know we were discussing the mandate, ffs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The terms keep getting broader and broader.

When normal people read 'is the vaccine safe and effective' , they assume effective means in relation to the vaccine actually working.

I didn't know we were discussing the mandate, ffs.
the whole conversation started with a "moderator" grave-dancing a Czech folk singer who intentionally infected herself because she was forced to choose between getting vaccinated and getting infected in order to live her normal life.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
the whole conversation started with a "moderator" grave-dancing a Czech folk singer who intentionally infected herself because she was forced to choose between getting vaccinated and getting infected in order to live her normal life.
And now look what you've done. Everyone is thinking about his cock.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Bruv, he just posted the story without comment. Everything else is your interpretation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Bruv, he just posted the story without comment. Everything else is your interpretation.
you should read the rest of the thread and form a comprehensive opinion.

but it's intellectual cowardice to post something like that in a thread like this and then give the ol Joe Rogan "i'm just asking questions/posting memes/etc"